Sorry !

Div

Apologies for the downtime this morning. Apparently the database server we use had a few problems this morning. The nice chaps at our hosting company did what all self respecting IT boffins do in a time of crisis - they rebooted the server B)

Everything now peachy fine - hope you didn't have to do too much work in the meantime B)

It would have effected me most mornings,but I was too busy in meetings to come on this morning and its been fine with me.I think we all understand this was out of your control and it's happened a few times with our website.Keep up the good work. ;)

I actually resorted to packing - I came back to uni today - so maybe it's just as well the server was down, otherwise I might never have gotten back down here! No tutorials for me - nope just nasty exams! :(

Dont talk to me about reading. First day back, tired after all the flying day before, needing sleep and all i gotta do is read papers (for those that havent read scientific papers before its a nightmare, hardest thing to read ever) I probably fell asleep 1 or 2 times during that day for a minute or two.

Archived