What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

I heard that last night. Sounds absolutely nothing like Muse. It's a weird sound for them. I like it. I think :blink:

I wasn't sure the first time I heard it either, but it was oddly appealing then, and it's really grown on me.

Musically it's really catchy. The singing's a change, but I like it. Can't wait for the album now, 7 weeks to wait though :(

Im learning to play that famous Dylan track "Knockin' on Heavens Door", so I've downloaded about ten different versions.

Bob Dylan (obviously), Gunz N' Roses, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Areosmith, Wyclef Jean, Jon Bon Jovi, U2 & Bob Marley and Avril Lavigne ( :rolleyes: ) have all covered it with several different versions. Must be one of the most covered tracks of all time?

Quite easy to play on the guitar though!

'Flow

Guest Cheyne Stoking

Im learning to play that famous Dylan track "Knockin' on Heavens Door", so I've downloaded about ten different versions.

Bob Dylan (obviously), Gunz N' Roses, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Areosmith, Wyclef Jean, Jon Bon Jovi, U2 & Bob Marley and Avril Lavigne ( :rolleyes: ) have all covered it with several different versions. Must be one of the most covered tracks of all time?

Quite easy to play on the guitar though!

'Flow

Dylan is much maligned but he is probably the most covered artiste ever. A tribute, I think, to his immense creativity and originality.

Jimi's version of All Along the Watchtower is just the dugs nads though :)

Pink Orange Red - Cocteau Twins