What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

It sure is mucker :)

I actually just listened to Maps there by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. IMO it's one of the best songs i've ever heard :)

You know Spamky, I reckon you are the only other P&B user who has expressed a love of this band. I bought the new one and listened to the first 2 track about 7 times before sitting down and paying attention to the rest of the superb album. It's like someone has said Maps was their best track from the first album so they went off and wrote a whole album in the same vein. The two songs on the new one that could sit comfortabley on the first are IMO the worst on the album. That one is called De Ja Vu is quite clever. I've read a disgruntled fan complain that they have released an album of proper songs - that's just insane, both albums are superb, different but certainly not so different that they alienate their old fans :D

Epic - Faith No More

This is great. Sitting downloading hunners of shit onto Rupert's PC and listening to it while he isnae here.

Best thing is, I am getting paid for it as well. :lol:

Good guys, I sat and has a good few pints with them in Glasgow one weekend about 9 years ago.

The wedding present - brassneck

Yeeeaaahhhhhh!!!!! Those where the days, great stuff. Does anyone know anywhere 30 year old guys can go and jump themselves silly to The Wedding Present without looking tragic???

My favourite song on the album is Charlie. A chorus as big as a spaceship.

Jupiter is well good like. Not a bad song on it!

Snow (Hey Oh) - RHCP

How can anyone not like the Chili Peppers?

Sometimes i wonder if you actually are him ;):P

I'll add Joozy to the list that includes:

Sam +61

Bairns-R-Us

Brian

Thundermonkey

Heronimous Bosch

and quite insultingly, SPLWWW :P

I must just have one of those faces????

Pharcyde - Drop B) :)

Excellent choice, young Spanky. The deid fella in my avatar produced that B)

Now

Half A Person - The Smiths B) :)

Where is Halfaperson these days anyway? :unsure:

He seems to be AWOL, he was missing from Team Coddy yesterday, meaning I got a start up front. Oh, how the rest of the team wished he was there :P