What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Guest raith_raver

Motorcycle Emptiness - Manic Street Preachers B) :)

Totally forgot how good the Manics used to be. Brilliant song :D . Almost impossible to listen to this tune without doing an impromptu air guitar solo :ph34r:

:thumsup2 good tune spanky, i downloaded "generation terrorists" from that dodgy russian site, motorcycle emptiness has to be the bes tune on the album B)

Lupe Fiasco - Kick Push. Chooon! B)

Colin M - you heard any of his other tunes?

I've not heard any actually! Although I see his record is called "Food and Liquor", which means he scores points right away :D

Listening to Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska. Best record about going on a killing spree ever :P

Edit: Just realised LF is on Kanye's Touch The Sky, he sounds pretty good on that :)

Edited by Colin M

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Outkast's new single. Not sure what it's called though

It's ok so far, will probably take a bit of time to grow on me although I think it's fair to say that it's a return to their older roots which is a good thing :)

Outkast's new single. Not sure what it's called though

It's ok so far, will probably take a bit of time to grow on me although I think it's fair to say that it's a return to their older roots which is a good thing :)

That'll be The Mighty O :)

Apparently it's one of the few that has them together though, they're working in different studios in different cities, and in their film only appear together in 3 scenes or something. :(

Snow (Hey Oh) - RHCP

Everyone will be going about singing this tune in the next few months once it is released. Brilliant.

It certainly is. Very catchy - but not in an annoying way!