What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Fvck me, I was searchin' the web last night and this morning to try to download that song. Had it on 7" single when it first came out but hadn't heard it in ages. Don't even know why I was thinking about it. Heard Perfume by Paris Angels which was from the same era on the radio yesterday so maybe that's what started it :)

Fvck me, I was searchin' the web last night and this morning to try to download that song. Had it on 7" single when it first came out but hadn't heard it in ages. Don't even know why I was thinking about it. Heard Perfume by Paris Angels which was from the same era on the radio yesterday so maybe that's what started it :)

I searched for a couple of days to get the track too, finally got it off Britpop CD. I also love "A Minor Turn". If you can't get a hold of it give me a shout and i'll send you it.

The Jam - Down In The Tube Station At Midnight

I searched for a couple of days to get the track too, finally got it off Britpop CD. I also love "A Minor Turn". If you can't get a hold of it give me a shout and i'll send you it.

The Jam - Down In The Tube Station At Midnight

Cheers m8, eventually found it on A Madchester blog this morning :) .

Just realised that Box Set Go is on a cd called Happy Daze, which I have got. What a numpty searching for ages when I've already got it.

Edited by mighty meadow

Cheers m8, eventually found it on A Madchester blog this morning :) .

Just realised that Box Set Go is on a cd called Happy Daze, which I have got. What a numpty searching for ages when I've already got it.

Nae bother. ;)

The Jam - Boy About Town