What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

There album is realy good,just a pitty they aren't around now. Well i dont think they are?

600115[/snapback]

They are indeed around! They've been touring just recently, there's a new album on the way out. I did have some of the new tracks "acquired" from somewhere, which are rather promising. I think the new album will be called "On" according to rumour. I'm on their forum. I'll have a look into it and let you know.

Last Kiss - Pearl Jam.

Bet you've not got that one LM. :P

600127[/snapback]

You're right, I've not.

But it is the weekend, and I'm sure if I go back a page or few on this thread, I'll find where you said you'd be putting your stuff up on Limewire... ;):P

They are indeed around!  They've been touring just recently, there's a new album on the way out.  I did have some of the new tracks "acquired" from somewhere, which are rather promising.  I think the new album will be called "On" according to rumour.  I'm on their forum.  I'll have a look into it and let you know.

600128[/snapback]

Thank you. I'll have to buy the new album,if it's anything like the other one it will be good. B)

Edit: Paul weller-Sunflower

Edited by saints1884

Guest Spring-heeled Jim
Athlete westside

getting into the mood for the gig on thursday :D

78612[/snapback]

Brilliant live band :D

Wires

Just listened to REM in Hyde Park on Radio 2. :)

Back to Big Star now - quite simply the most magnificent band. A real shame that no-one knows them. :(

Will definitely feature in my choice of songs - just need help deciding which one! Anyone know any Big Star? :unsure: Swithering between September Gurls and O Dana just now, but that'll have changed by tomorrow morning!