What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Led Zeppelin's first album , surely the boldest most draw-droppingly awesome debut album ever - and since I'm the only one in the house IT'S F'KIN LOUD ,

I haven't listened to this in ages and it's like a flashback .. er trip ( :ph34r: ) back in time , nearly creamed myself when "I can't quit you baby came on" and I still think that "how many more times" sounds like a fat bloke struggling to walk down hill :)

Takes me back to when I was young free and single , my wages were like pocket money and my mate and I would get 'f'cked' and go through the 'stages' .... the night usually finished with 'The Wall' .... as it was intended ;)

Happy Days :D

I'm off to Italy tomorrow .... f'ck you all ;)

Milburn - Storm in a Teacup.

First time I've heard this lot, not bad.

Yes, yes, yes. A convert!

Try 'What you could have won', 'Cheshire Cat Smile', 'Dancing on the Kitchen floor', 'Well well well', 'Along came mary' and 'Brewster'.

You will not be disappointed.

Yes, yes, yes. A convert!

Try 'What you could have won', 'Cheshire Cat Smile', 'Dancing on the Kitchen floor', 'Well well well', 'Along came mary' and 'Brewster'.

You will not be disappointed.

Aye man, just listened to the whole album, d/loaded it earlier. Pretty good.

'Brewster' is fantastic.

Neilly and Jammy roped me into going to see them at the QMU. I had to drive to Boro v Everton the next day and was generally sceptical about the whole thing. They were awesome, and I've never looked back since.

ABC, 25th September, be there, or be a grumpy Stirling Albion fan with shite sideburns and an inability to moderate :P