What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Amorphous Androgynous - A Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble Exploding In Your Mind

A free CD with the new MOJO magazine, AA are better known as Future Sound Of London and have recently been compiling mixes of psychedelic music of varying types from 1967 to the present day. This CD was done exclusively for MOJO, it's a great listen.

Amorphous Androgynous - A Monstrous Psychedelic Bubble Exploding In Your Mind

A free CD with the new MOJO magazine, AA are better known as Future Sound Of London and have recently been compiling mixes of psychedelic music of varying types from 1967 to the present day. This CD was done exclusively for MOJO, it's a great listen.

Mighty but that tomorrow. I used to subscribe to Mojo and Uncut but got fed up with the amount of Dylan and Beatles covers so just buy the odd copy that grabs my attention now.

What CAN track is on the CD?

Mighty but that tomorrow. I used to subscribe to Mojo and Uncut but got fed up with the amount of Dylan and Beatles covers so just buy the odd copy that grabs my attention now.

What CAN track is on the CD?

Flow Motion.

Also great tracks by White Noise, Donvan and loads more.

I still subscribe to MOJO, although they pander to the Beatles and Dylan bores (although to be fair I can still enjoy features on both) there's usually so much more in the mag that covers a wide ground.

Flow Motion.

Also great tracks by White Noise, Donvan and loads more.

I still subscribe to MOJO, although they pander to the Beatles and Dylan bores (although to be fair I can still enjoy features on both) there's usually so much more in the mag that covers a wide ground.

I agree, it's still a great magazine and I would rather read about Dylan and The Beatles (even though I'm not a fan of the latter) than some of the 5 minute wonders that other magazines give front covers to but it was getting to the stage that I was expecting a 8 page feature on John Lennon's window cleaner to be printed.

Anyway, I will visit the newsagent on way to work tomorrow and purchase a copy :)