Cm03/04 Probs

bairney

Day off today, so went out and bought CM03/04. Went to edit Falkirk's ground from Ochilview to Westfield after making all the necessary .DAT files available (i.e. not read only). Everytime I load the editor, it crashes at the "loading people.dat" part. Can anyone help? Otherwise I'm stuck at Ochilview :(

Did you actually have to edit that? You may have screwed up some of the games data. Guess you would need to reinstall and patch it up. Have you got the latest patch of SI before playing/editing?

Easy prob to solve as I had the same thing. You've gotta go to where cm0304 is installed and go to the data floder then the db folder. One in there select the 7 files in there and right clikc then go to properties. Untick the box that says read only and then click apply. Editor should work now.

Guest bairnstormer

Exactly, Only played one game so far and it's a Falkirk one(obviously!)

At the tail end of the first season you are informed that you've moved to the new stadium.

Ideal as I won the league at a canter. Try and buy Alex Williams from Morton, I got him for £16,000 and he and Mcsween get over 25 goals a season each

Archived