Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

At what point does sleep deprivation turn your perception into a weird and delerious state?

I'm tired.

I woke up from a drunken stupor at about 6am yesterday, unzipped my tent, and saw Scooby Doo walking past. Not a word of a lie. I took a photo to prove it. I was a little confused though at the time.

I woke up from a drunken stupor at about 6am yesterday, unzipped my tent, and saw Scooby Doo walking past. Not a word of a lie. I took a photo to prove it. I was a little confused though at the time.

You were camping at a festival. Sure it wasn't Scoobie Doobie?

The voice actors for English dubs of anime being pish! :angry:

I hardly watch anime these days, but unless you're watching something pretty obscure, surely you can just get some fansubs?

My phone has been down for 2 days now, despite numorous emails to pipex homecall they haven't othered their arses to contact me back :angry:

managed to get it sorted, apparently they sent a letter to me which was returned to them and someone had wrote "not at this address on it" so homecall suspended my account due to a combination of an incompetent postman and a lazy neighbour who couldn't be arsed walking up the stairs to give me my mail :angry:

Guest XaaronPrimus
managed to get it sorted, apparently they sent a letter to me which was returned to them and someone had wrote "not at this address on it" so homecall suspended my account due to a combination of an incompetent postman and a lazy neighbour who couldn't be arsed walking up the stairs to give me my mail :angry:

so either they mis-addressed the letter, so not the postman's or the neighbour's fault, or the neighbour it got delivered to is a total twunt for not putting it through the right letter box.

If it was the neighbours fault, I'd put a slip through their door saying "my phone got suspended because you were lazy and said I didn't live here. Thx b*****d"

£220 to fix my brake discs, replace brake pads and fit a new back tire to my car.

Plus M.O.T stations that dont even realise that your car is nearly braking metal to metal. :angry:

Thats not an MOT failure as long as they stop your car ;) very dangerous though

Thats not an MOT failure as long as they stop your car ;) very dangerous though

The guy that did the M.O.T said that he thought that the sensor in the brakes was faulty as we told him that the warning light was coming on before he took the car in.

I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt even bother looking at the car.

The guy that did the M.O.T said that he thought that the sensor in the brakes was faulty as we told him that the warning light was coming on before he took the car in.

I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt even bother looking at the car.

Yeah probably thought Fife tink, Merc A class, probably stolen the police will be here soon ;):P

But seriously these MOTs aren't worth the paper there printed on and some of the guys doing them I wouldn't leave my dog with.

:lol:

The neighbours call us 'The Snobby neighbours' based on Carol being well spoken, us having a big t.v. :lol: and driving a Mercedes.

I'm posh as f**k man. B)

:lol:

Our neighbours think we're tinks cause every other week theres a new car on the drive

We've had something like 12 cars in 2 years

Edited by Bowie_1888

Guest bairnbabe
Sorry to hear that! :( Erm, what are 'ghds' BTW? :unsure:

Good hair day straighteners - they are expensive!

How did they break GIAB?

Good hair day straighteners - they are expensive!

Thank you, BB. ;) I am pleased I wasn't gay enough to have known that already! :ph34r: How in the world Baldie Bowie knew what they are is beyond me! :lol:

Edited by Kilt