Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The one that posted immediately above where you asked the question.

Thank you. My pal wanted to see what I looked like as a blonde, so I sent her to the fives pics. She thought she might have known him. She did, however, definitely recognise the guy holding the mic.

Forgot to add.

People calling my wee boy a wee girl.

He has longish curly hair fair enough but he wears clothes that distinguish him as a little boy.

Do folk think that we're trying to raise a fucking butch dyke or something?

Clearly his clothes aren't manly enough. Have you considered a string vest?

Guest bairnbabe
Women, seriously there is not a sane, normal one out there.......I tell you when it come to them someone up there really hates me :bairn

Men are just the same, trust me ;)

Fecks sake- I traipsed down to the local shop to top up my phone and, as we have sod all for eating, decided to buy some Kraft cheesy pasta for lunch.

So there I am making it, looking forward to a nice munch when I realise there's no f'cking butter in the house either :angry:

And I couldn't be arsed going back out, so the sauce is quite runny and doesn't taste as good. Damn it.

Forgot to add.

People calling my wee boy a wee girl.

He has longish curly hair fair enough but he wears clothes that distinguish him as a little boy.

Do folk think that we're trying to raise a fucking butch dyke or something?

Get his feckin hair cut then ;)

My wee guy has a short back and sides after numerous "Aaaaw! she's cute" comments B)

Women, seriously there is not a sane, normal one out there.......I tell you when it come to them someone up there really hates me

In my experience they are all the same and it's only the level of shit they throw at you that changes (this could be explained as liking some women more than others though and therefore it's your tolerances that change)

Also i agree with Bairn Babe, Men are just as bad ;)

Edited by Bowie_1888

Fecks sake- I traipsed down to the local shop to top up my phone and, as we have sod all for eating, decided to buy some Kraft cheesy pasta for lunch.

So there I am making it, looking forward to a nice munch when I realise there's no f'cking butter in the house either :angry:

And I couldn't be arsed going back out, so the sauce is quite runny and doesn't taste as good. Damn it.

I love that stuff, try chopping a smoked sausage up and throwing it in the mix with some tabasco sauce ;)

I love that stuff, try chopping a smoked sausage up and throwing it in the mix with some tabasco sauce ;)

Thanks for the tip mate, will do if we ever get round to doing some shopping <_<:lol:

The sauce without the butter there had a pretty nasty aftertaste. Hmph :(

Incidentally, Marshalls Macaroni reigns supreme :D

Coley suits his curly hair though and there is no danger he would sit still long enough for a haircut. :lol:

My boy hates getting his hair cut :lol: it's basically a headlock while the hairdresser cuts it :lol:

She's good looking though so when he's older I'll remind him of how he should have appreciated it more :lol:;)

Thanks for the tip mate, will do if we ever get round to doing some shopping <_<:lol:

The sauce without the butter there had a pretty nasty aftertaste. Hmph :(

Incidentally, Marshalls Macaroni reigns supreme :D

Never tried the Marshalls stuff, good then i take it?

Incidentally her Mother makes brilliant Macaroni so i rarely eat the packet stuff ;) B)

Edited by Bowie_1888

Never tried the Marshalls stuff, good then i take it?

Incidentally here Mother makes brilliant Macaroni so i rarely eat the packet stuff ;) B)

Aye, Marshalls is quality; I'd rank it above Kraft's stuff.

My mother also makes superb macaroni, had some last night and it was ace :)

Aye, Marshalls is quality; I'd rank it above Kraft's stuff.

My mother also makes superb macaroni, had some last night and it was ace :)

:lol: I typo'd there it should have read her mother :lol:

But Macaroni rocks!

Does your mum use mustard in her sauce?

Why anyone would make a packet macaroni over making their own is beyond me. It's so much nicer when you make it yourself. Always always put mustard in the cheese sauce!

Do you really think us students have a clue as to how to make food from scratch? :unsure::lol:

It probably is, but my excuse is there's zero ingredients left in the house to make it, or indeed make much :lol:

Buying the packet stuff was cheaper and much more convenient. Pity it tasted shit :ph34r: