Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I could weep. I got a passport application form, one of those half filled in ones from online, with only a couple things left to sign...and with it almost all finished, I signed the wee box...and ran over the fucking box border, making the whole thing null and void. :(

I could weep. I got a passport application form, one of those half filled in ones from online, with only a couple things left to sign...and with it almost all finished, I signed the wee box...and ran over the fucking box border, making the whole thing null and void. :(

If you paid for it online, you still have a certain amount of time to re-order another form, so you won't have to pay again at least.

I'm now on a very good deal with them, £20 a month for free calls 24/7, 20 meg broadband & all the sports/movies etc etc ..............

If you're paying £20 a month, your calls aren't "free". They're "included". I'm amazed by the number of people who pay a monthly fee and then say they're getting things for free.

If you're paying £20 a month, your calls aren't "free". They're "included". I'm amazed by the number of people who pay a monthly fee and then say they're getting things for free.

Ah, but that fee is the line rental, plus whatever charges are for broadband and television. So, the calls are free. :P

But you'd pay that line rental, regardless of whether you made the calls or not. Actually getting to make the calls is a bonus. :P

But you couldn't have the free calls without paying the line rental. Although, thinking back over this thread... :whistle:P

Ah, but that fee is the line rental, plus whatever charges are for broadband and television. So, the calls are free. :P

What she said :P

And as for my tv/broadband they definitely are "free" :whistle

If you paid for it online, you still have a certain amount of time to re-order another form, so you won't have to pay again at least.

I didnt have to pay, it was free, but unfortunately they only keep details for 72 hours. They've gone. They've all gone. :(

Ill just go to the post office on Monday. Sigh.

I didnt have to pay, it was free, but unfortunately they only keep details for 72 hours. They've gone. They've all gone. :(

From what I gather, you're quite an intelligent guy. So how do you manage to be so daft?

But you couldn't have the free calls without paying the line rental. Although, thinking back over this thread... :whistle:P

No, but if you didn't pay the line rental, you couldn't make any calls at all. Plus, even with the line rental, normally there are still calls that you would have to pay for, i.e. daytime or evenings, depending on your package (fnarr), but he's not paying anything, so they're free. :P

Ah, I see. I ordered my forms and filled them out online and paid for it there and then last time I did it. When I got them, all I needed to do was get it countersigned and send it off. I never got around to it though. :lol:

No, but if you didn't pay the line rental, you couldn't make any calls at all. Plus, even with the line rental, normally there are still calls that you would have to pay for, i.e. daytime or evenings, depending on your package (fnarr), but he's not paying anything, so they're free. :P

Having to pay for some calls doesn't make the rest of them free. They're still part of the inclusive package, it's just that the others (mobile phones, local rate, national numbers, etc) aren't included in part of that deal. They're not free. :P

:lol::lol:

No point arguing with her HGG, Lyn-Marie is always right :P

Having to pay for some calls doesn't make the rest of them free. They're still part of the inclusive package, it's just that the others (mobile phones, local rate, national numbers, etc) aren't included in part of that deal. They're not free. :P

Ah, yes, however, calls that are normally paid for, Steven there isn't paying for. They are free. :P

:lol::lol:

No point arguing with her HGG, Lyn-Marie is always right :P

It's ok, H knows me well! :lol:

Edited by Lyn-Marie

I phoned up a few months ago and suggested I was going to leave/couldn't afford to keep paying what I was paying :whistle

They offered me free calls 24/7 and the basic tv package/2 meg broadband for £20 a month.........

The 20 meg broadband/complete tv package that's another story :whistle

I phoned up a few months ago and suggested I was going to leave/couldn't afford to keep paying what I was paying :whistle

They offered me free calls 24/7 and the basic tv package/2 meg broadband for £20 a month.........

The 20 meg broadband/complete tv package that's another story :whistle

So they did give you inclusive calls? Way to piss on my parade when I'm sticking up for you. <_<

Yes but technically I should be paying extra for that package ;)

Well, that much is true, but what you now have is a unique package that they have given you.

You do all realise I'm just arguing for the sake of it, don't you? :lol: