Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You would argue black is white if it suited you :lol:;)

Yes, I would, and I could prove myself right if I so desired. :lol:

I was doing alright on the phone to that snotty bitch from Virgin earlier as well, but I decided to stop once I felt my blood beginning to boil. As my Dad always says, lose your temper, you lose the argument. It will not end there, though. Oh no. B)

She would! But in this case she just lost the plot. One other thing... H is always right! :P

GIRUY LM! :bounce2:bounce1:bounce3:bounce4

:P:P:P

:lol::lol:

I know from experience that women are always right :rolleyes: I have some begging to do tomorrow and I'm still not 100% sure what I'm supposed to have done wrong............ <_<

As for who would win between you two I'm not getting involved :P

:lol::lol:

I know from experience that women are always right :rolleyes: I have some begging to do tomorrow and I'm still not 100% sure what I'm supposed to have done wrong............ <_<

Walk us through it, I'm sure we'll be able to tell you. :P

Yes, I would, and I could prove myself right if I so desired. :lol:

I was doing alright on the phone to that snotty bitch from Virgin earlier as well, but I decided to stop once I felt my blood beginning to boil. As my Dad always says, lose your temper, you lose the argument. It will not end there, though. Oh no. B)

To yourself maybe, everybody around you would agree just to shut you up :P

I never lose the plot with them over the phone, you can't blame them for being useless call centre morons.......... *Puts on hard hat and dives for cover*

To yourself maybe, everybody around you would agree just to shut you up :P

I never lose the plot with them over the phone, you can't blame them for being useless call centre morons.......... *Puts on hard hat and dives for cover*

No, to be fair to them, they take abuse all day, and they're far less likely to actually help you if you're arsey with them. This morning though, she started off arsey and unhelpful, so I figured it was better to just leave it where it was. I'll put in a complaint on Monday and see how she likes them eggs.

Walk us through it, I'm sure we'll be able to tell you. :P

If I was to tell you what happened last Friday when she fell out with me you would think I was making up it, My whole family and a friends of hers have told me to ditch her but I want to hear her side of the story first, she can be a right stubborn bitch when she wants to be..............

Maybe via PM to give you a laugh but it's not something I could post on a public forum :unsure:

No, to be fair to them, they take abuse all day, and they're far less likely to actually help you if you're arsey with them. This morning though, she started off arsey and unhelpful, so I figured it was better to just leave it where it was. I'll put in a complaint on Monday and see how she likes them eggs.

I hate when I get somebody like that, best thing is just hang up and phone again and get somebody else :)

If I was to tell you what happened last Friday when she fell out with me you would think I was making up it, My whole family and a friends of hers have told me to ditch her but I want to hear her side of the story first, she can be a right stubborn bitch when she wants to be..............

Maybe via PM to give you a laugh but it's not something I could post on a public forum :unsure:

Copy me in on that PM. You were going to walk "us" through it. LM and I will be of great assistance. :rolleyes:

You do all realise I'm just arguing for the sake of it, don't you? :lol:

No you're not. :)

She would! But in this case she just lost the plot. One other thing... H is always right! :P

GIRUY LM! :bounce2:bounce1:bounce3:bounce4

:P:P:P

Somebody has cheered up...... :P

A Friday night, I spent the best part of an hour tonight cleaning the Bathroom :(

Never mind, nipped out and bought a bottle of Cider. Drunkeness, AHOY!

Typical scumbag engaged in scumbaggery.

Nice work! What kind of cider?

I'm drinking Carlsberg. 12 cans for £6.79 in Morrisons. I've only got three left. :(

Plus, I'm going to Somerset tomorrow, I'm going to need some alcohol quick! :o

10 Minutes till the Off Licence shuts, RUN!

Aye, come on then, I could do with a giggle. There's few people more unreasonable from me, so I can probably tell you how to fix it in a trice.