Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

T in the fucking park. More specifically, people with obligations blowing them off to go and stand in a fucking muddy field for 3 days pretending that they can hear the 'music' no doubt being spouted by a barely legal blonde wummin who can't sing so talks instead.

Ok, so it was only a pre-season against Airdrie and maybe still being pissed off about the attendance level is slightly obsessive but we have only one fucking home game in the first month and a half of the season and the club need the money. Get yer fucking priorities right.

The bloke across the road has, for reasons unknown, parked an olive green Vauxhall Corsa in his garden.

Now, I'm not going to pretend he's spoiling a perfect neighbourhood, but is there a bigger sign of a jakie family than a car parked on the front lawn?

I'm looking out for a fridge and a tractor tyre in the near future.

Don't forget the old, usually fawn coloured couch.

Females ( sorry, but it is always females) at Burger Vans, and similar type establishments.

Look girls, get it into your heads - these places are for quick, basic foodstuffs - okay ? Stop being so f******* fussy !!!!!

A couple of rules:-

1) If you want a roll on suasage & onion - ready for this one - ASK for "a roll on sausage & onions" - don't ask for "a roll on sausage" then when it's being put in the bag, pipe up "can I have some onion on that?"

2) Bacon - Take it how you're given it - Other folk don't have the time, nor inclination to wait for it to be the exact perfect level of crispiness for your oh-so picky self

3) Sauce, mayo, vinegar etc - At Burger vans, you have 2 options - "Some" or "none" - There are no such quantities as "a wee drop", "hardly any" , "loads", "just a touch" etc, etc.

According to a mate's mate there is a Burger Van somehwere in Paisley which offers rolls filled with a choice of egg, bacon, burger, black pudding, tattie scone, sausage - and nothing else - No "bacon with the fat cut off", "sausage & egg with the yolk burst" , "black pudding and sausage, with brown sauce, but just on the black pudding" or any other rubbish like that - It allegedly displays a sign proclaiming "You want it "Your way" ? - Go to Burger King!"

Admittedly, this has an "urban myth" ring to it, but how I wish all Burger Vans were like this !

Edited by Ade Eyemond

1) If you want a roll on suasage & onion - ready for this one - ASK for "a roll on sausage & onions" - don't ask for "a roll on sausage" then when it's being put in the bag, pipe up "can I have some onion on that?"

I'm sorry, but I need to do this.

Never in my life have I placed a roll on top of a sausage before consumption. Roll and sausage. Roll n sausage. Roll on?

No.

I'm sorry, but I need to do this.

Never in my life have I placed a roll on top of a sausage before consumption. Roll and sausage. Roll n sausage. Roll on?

No.

No you are wrong big man, its roll on sausage.

It's really, really not.

It really, really is.

It's a roll on sausage if you eat like an idiot!

Wrong again sir.

It's roll on sausage.

A sausage roll is a pastry treat.

Exactly on both counts.

It's roll on sausage.

A sausage roll is a pastry treat.

Do place a sausage on a plate, then sit a roll on top of your sausage?

No, you don't, because that would be fucking silly. You place the sausage inside the roll. Am I saying it's a sausage roll? No. I'm saying it's a roll AND sausage.

Wrong again sir.

See above.

Do place a sausage on a plate, then sit a roll on top of your sausage?

No, you don't, because that would be fucking silly. You place the sausage inside the roll. Am I saying it's a sausage roll? No. I'm saying it's a roll AND sausage.

See above.

Roll AND sausage sounds gay. Who the fúck cares anyway.