Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Be sure to take a camera with you, just for the comedy value you may attract! ;)

Not really much comedy to be honest... besides you wouldn't be able to see anything as at 6:30am even with street lights it's as good as pitch black darkness.

Not really much comedy to be honest... besides you wouldn't be able to see anything as at 6:30am even with street lights it's as good as pitch black darkness.

I may be a Luddite, but don't camera's come with that flashy thingy that lights everything up when they take pictures in the dark? :huh:

Anyhoo, Flybe now estimate an 09:15 departure - so only an hour an a half late, if it does take off then. My kids will be raging at the lost time in bed on a Saturday morning this has caused. They've been at the airport since 05:45! :(

At last: TAXIED 0920. Here's hoping it's second time lucky. Only 1 hour 55 minutes late so far! <_<

Edit: Finally - "AIRBORNE 0937"

Now I just have to check around 1100* to make sure it arrived okay! <_<

Magnifying glasses, you say! Doesn't that require a further element like the SUN?? :rolleyes:

*Amend that: "EXPECTED 1040". Hardly worth going back to bed! :(

Edited by Kilt

The final confirmation (if it were needed) of Exuberant's sad life.

Under no circumstances can a paper round be described as interesting.

Mine was alright.Right under Stirling Castle and the big houses in Kings PK. Horrible at this time of year though.Everybody on my round got the broadsheets.The Stirling Observer was the size of the New York Times,and on the week end i had all the glossy magazines(Homes and Garden,Vogue,Playboy)>

And i got to have a few fags before facing the rigours of Stirling High..

Edited by capybara

Mine was alright.Right under Stirling Castle and the big houses in Kings PK. And i got to have a few fags before facing the rigours of Stirling High..

You're a postman - where's my delivery from Amazon? I had purchased four things yesterday online and paid for express delivery so they'd come today. For some reason, the order was divided into two lots, one of three parcels, the other with the fourth parcel. The postman comes today and he's only got the one part of the order, the single parcel.

Where's my other three parcels?

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest The Phoenix
Mine was alright.Right under Stirling Castle and the big houses in Kings PK. And i got to have a few fags before facing the rigours of Stirling High..

I bet you never got a Christmas Bonus from thon Jasper fella.

You're a postman - where's my delivery from Amazon? I had purchased four things yesterday online and paid for express delivery so they'd come today. For some reason, the order was divided into two lots, one of three parcels, the other with the fourth parcel. The postman comes today and he's only got the one part of the order, the single parcel.

Where's my other three parcels?

:angry::angry::angry:

I work for a Courier company,not the Royal Mail..Sorry.Use Couriers.

Guest The Phoenix
I certainly dont remember getting one.And i was such a nice kid.I even turned the radio down at that house.... <_< .

Wouldn't have mattered, he was too busy beating his children.

*waves to xbl* You stopped throwing up yet? :huh:

Oh gods. :(

I remember nothing from last night. I dont know where we went, what time I came back, how I got back, or when I went to bed. My memory starts from the boak. And then the next one, and then the next one...Oh gods. I think I was only out for a couple hours as well.

The only thing I have a vague vision of is my flatmates girlfriend. Why? What did I say or do? Oh gods.

Guest The Phoenix
I wondered what the noises were.How is he keeping?

Not great physically and becoming increasingly obstinate as each day passes.

Bit like his son.