Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

How do you know that..... :huh:

And incidentally madam, the 'Who Called Me' thread - I actually fucking well spent the last five minutes looking for that! :angry:<_<:(

You can be howwid! :(

I know everything. B)

As for the thread, I couldn't remember the exact title and I wasn't bothering my arse to go and check because I'd have thought you'd have just looked for something close to that title. I'm a lazy bint, me. Besides, The Phoenix told you the exact post and the exact thread title, so you should have listened to him! :P

Guest The Phoenix
How do you know that..... :huh:

And incidentally madam, the 'Who Called Me' thread - I actually fucking well spent the last five minutes looking for that! :angry:<_<:(

You can be howwid! :(

Should have read my post which named the thread and the post number to delete. :rolleyes:

My point was that going from crusade to humour was particularly distasteful and inconsistent.

The deletion by a highly intelligent Mod ought to tell you something.

Go on then, what should it tell The Gray Ghost?

And why was it distasteful? It seems entirely consistent with what The Gray Ghost does.

Edited to add, The Gray Ghost can move on because this battle is now won.

Edited by The Gray Ghost

In true p&b 'say something interesting that leads people to aks for more details'.........

Lyn-Marie has slept in my bed

Fudge was smelling the mix of my perfume and the Stella I'd been drinking after I left.

Guest The Phoenix

And why was it distasteful? It seems entirely consistent with what The Gray Ghost does.

Edited to add, The Gray Ghost can move on because this battle is now won.

TGG is retiring to lick his wounds.

Fudge was smelling the mix of my perfume and the Stella I'd been drinking after I left.

I know you're a jaikie but I don't think you'd been drinking perfume :P

I talk about Kilt making inapporpriate comments, but Mr. Wee goes around telling anyone who will listen about my penis! :lol:

TGG is retiring to lick his wounds.

Answer the question. You are the highly intelligent moraliser, what should it tell The Gray Ghost?

Furthermore, you can see the battle is won. Kilt has stopped posting personal details of others. Now, once you've answered the question The Gray Ghost asked you, you can surely find the grace to congratulate The Gray Ghost on a successful crusade.

Guest The Phoenix

Answer the question. You are the highly intelligent moraliser, what should it tell The Gray Ghost?

Furthermore, you can see the battle is won. Kilt has stopped posting personal details of others. Now, once you've answered the question The Gray Ghost asked you, you can surely find the grace to congratulate The Gray Ghost on a successful crusade.

Kilt has recognised that (inadvertently) posting a personal telephone number was a huge mistake.

I don't believe for one moment we won't still be getting blow by blow accounts of his future adventures, including a name and general location.

Have you tracked down my Aunt Mary in Monifieth yet?

Kilt has recognised that (inadvertently) posting a personal telephone number was a huge mistake.

I don't believe for one moment we won't still be getting blow by blow accounts of his future adventures, including a name and general location.

Nothing wrong with that. The Gray Ghost has no problems with the general content of his posts after all.

The deletion by a highly intelligent Mod ought to tell you something.

But could you answer this please?

I know you're a jaikie but I don't think you'd been drinking perfume :P

I talk about Kilt making inapporpriate comments, but Mr. Wee goes around telling anyone who will listen about my penis! :lol:

It was in case I was stopped by the Police. I didn't want them smelling beer on me.

As for your penis, if it's true and you are in fact hung like a donkey, would you not be proud of that fact? :lol:

at the Forfar thing? yes

Wasn't laughing at the Forfar thing, bud, just the alias in general.

yes it is. i'm quite clearly distressed by the situation and you laugh at my expenese. do you laugh at stories like this when you read in the paper a woman has been hacked to bits? no, i didn't think so. this is how it all starts you know.

Sorry Ron Pippa.

If BA Barachas was here he would pelt you with chocolate bars until you learned to stop being such a fucking pussy.
no he wouldnt
Ahhwell, that's that then. Close the thread

:lol:

Guest The Phoenix

Nothing wrong with that. The Gray Ghost has no problems with the general content of his posts after all.

But could you answer this please?

It was considered by someone with real powers to be inappropriate.

It was considered by someone with real powers to be inappropriate.

Every post quoting him, whether or not they contained personal details (as in Fudges case) or not (as in The Gray Ghosts case) was deleted. Do you lecture them too? You are being very unreasonable here. Still, at least you came up with some sort of answer in the end.

1. It wasn't a real phone number - I made it up. :P

2. They're so lazy at Gatwick, you'd be lucky to get an answer at all, let alone 'Pippa'! ;)

It was in case I was stopped by the Police. I didn't want them smelling beer on me.

As for your penis, if it's true and you are in fact hung like a donkey, would you not be proud of that fact? :lol:

I am :P

Okay......right!

You lucky boy! ;)

If by lucky you mean lying on a floor next to my bed (which Lyn-Marie was sleeping in) and being near trampled to death every 10 mins when she got up for a smoke, then yes, I'm very lucky! :lol:

If by lucky you mean lying on a floor next to my bed (which Lyn-Marie was sleeping in) and being near trampled to death every 10 mins when she got up for a smoke, then yes, I'm very lucky! :lol:

Oh, you little fibber! You were up smoking with me while Adam was in a drunken, snoring stupor in bed!

"Adam! We're trying to steal you!"

Guest The Phoenix

Every post quoting him, whether or not they contained personal details (as in Fudges case) or not (as in The Gray Ghosts case) was deleted. Do you lecture them too? You are being very unreasonable here. Still, at least you came up with some sort of answer in the end.

Then your argument is with the Mod not me.

You are entitled to your opinion that I'm being unreasonable but it's a bit sad if you think I'm lecturing you.

I fully accept I have the intellectual capacity to do so but the reality is I just find your crusade tedious in the extreme.

I also fully accept there will be many who consider my responses to your crusade equally, if not more, tedious.