Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:D

Was that the West Highland Way?

Yeah. I've actually done a more recent one but can't find the certificate. I'm going to be climbing Mount Cook and a good few of the Southern Alps in New Zealand fairly soon, so I might do that for charity as well.

I'm not a total shit ALL the time.

Edited by Fudge

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey, it wisnae funny - she was single, slightly younger, had chebs to die for, knew I was up for it but she still gave me a polite knock-back. :(

I think I'll stick to lesbians! :ph34r:

Edited by Kilt

Do you go up to them and say U-hu? :ph34r:

God i'm tired :(

:rolleyes: No, you just have to 'be there' for them! ;)

When you start getting knocked back by chubby chicks you know you're struggling :lol:

Thanks for the pep talk, stud-muffin! <_<:(

Edit: Any sloppy-seconds going perchance..... :unsure:

Edited by Kilt

Start going out with a very, very cute but slightly chubby girl and get her to start going to the gym with you as a way of spending time together and soon enough she'll be a perfect size 12 and ultra hot. It's the future :ph34r: I see it as picking up a 16 year old on football manager, training him well and turning him into the next Kaka.

I like the way your thinking Fudge but all the "chubby" girls i know think of me as a midnight snack (for those of you who dont know me, i resemble the gable-end of a pound note)

Wide awake when really I should be asleep. I'm meant to be heading to the airport in 5 hours.

GO TO BED YOUNG LADY!!!

You'll feel shite tomorrow otherwise. ;)

© Uncle Kilts wise sayings :)

Start going out with a very, very cute but slightly chubby girl and get her to start going to the gym with you as a way of spending time together and soon enough she'll be a perfect size 12 and ultra hot. It's the future :ph34r: I see it as picking up a 16 year old on football manager, training him well and turning him into the next Kaka.

That's your advice is it? Me...at the gym...I find it tiring enough to run to the bar for last orders FFS! <_< Can't you come up with something more constructive? :angry:

And I haven't missed the blithe 'Start going out with.....' If I started 'going out with' I wouldn't be as frustratedly pished off as I am now - she'd be doubled over the sofa trying to balance her cup of coffee whilst I watched her arse cheeks ripple under Kilty's love-thrusts......

.....uh oh...too far.... :unsure:

I know, I know... I will just put some "choons" on and fall asleep on the plane anyways.

Sound idea.....don't forget to put any sharps, like scissors, nail files etc in your hold luggage and remember, no liquids over 100 ml's are allowed through security, and you must take any belts, bangles, shoes off and be prepared to be rubbed down in case you get a random search anyway.....

.....sleep tight! Safe journey! ;)

Is DB62 coming to the airport to see you off? :P

No......................................

..................I am..... :ph34r:

Sound idea.....don't forget to put any sharps, like scissors, nail files etc in your hold luggage and remember, no liquids over 100 ml's are allowed through security, and you must take any belts, bangles, shoes off and be prepared to be rubbed down in case you get a random search anyway.....

.....sleep tight! Safe journey! ;)

No......................................

..................I am..... :ph34r:

I know. I've flown about 500 (slight exaggeration ;) ) times in the past year. Take yer laptop out blah..blah... Although i've never once been "felt up" at an airport.

I did get random searched at a Malmo game buy a fine looking chap, was certainly the highlight of my day anyway, as the football was pretty crap.

:o *Waves desparately* Come to Glasgow, I can arrange that for you.......

S'never gonnae happen...... :(

Indeed. I use to fly a a lot out of Glasgow airport last year but that was before I became a cheap-scate and realised BMI was a rip-off.

Edited by Honest Saints Fan