Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not like THIS surely.......

post-1053-1246403928.jpg

:(

That isn't sun!

If the sun's so flipping great, why can't it dry my washing quicker? Why does it make me blister? Why does it have to make me uncomfortable and my son miserable? I'm kicking that sun goddess's arse if I meet her, the boot.

dugshite.bmp

Generic insincerity from a pretendy religion!!

I clickied the link and that image looks awfy like a chocolate ice-cream! Thank you! :)

Incidentally, it's no more 'pretendy' than christianity, who nicked all our festivals in the first place, seeing as Paganism pre-dates them by several thousand years! :rolleyes:

But now's not the time - we don't want to wake the children! Shhhhhhhh! ;)

Incidentally, it's no more 'pretendy' than christianity, who nicked all our festivals in the first place, seeing as Paganism pre-dates them by several thousand years! :rolleyes:

Religious justification deconstruction in two easy steps!

Step 1: Justify it by saying it is no pretendy than another religion.

Step 2: Dismiss other religion as pretendy.

:lol: Clever Kilt, I like it!

Sunburn!!

And having loads to do..

Definately!! I got back from Tenerife at 6 tonight and I'm as red as a lobster :angry: had the sun cream on but constantly going in and out the rides at Siam Park done me :angry: worth it though :P

And being in Scotland right now, rather than at Veronicas Strip ... unlimited number of PR's selling beers and throwing in "free" shots and "free" litre's of cocktails :(:( aw what a week :(:(:(

That isn't sun!

If the sun's so flipping great, why can't it dry my washing quicker? Why does it make me blister? Why does it have to make me uncomfortable and my son miserable? I'm kicking that sun goddess's arse if I meet her, the boot.

:lol::lol: Pragmatist!

You don't have to find your path through the sun goddesses. In fact most female Pagans I know have an affinity with the lunar Goddesses, being more in tune with the lunar cycles, and celebrate the Esbat's (full moons) as an affirmation of their Earth Mother, Life-Giving, Femininity.

There's lots of way to find yourself - see which way your destiny may be shaped!

And if you thnk it's a load of tosh, at least the music may help soothe Charlie to sleep! :)

B)

:lol::lol: Pragmatist!

You don't have to find your path through the sun goddesses. In fact most female Pagans I know have an affinity with the lunar Goddesses, being more in tune with the lunar cycles, and celebrate the Esbat's (full moons) as an affirmation of their Earth Mother, Life-Giving, Femininity.

There's lots of way to find yourself - see which way your destiny may be shaped!

And if you thnk it's a load of tosh, at least the music may help soothe Charlie to sleep! :)

B)

Are you going on about monthlies again? We told you last time, that's just not nice.

:lol: Clever Kilt, I like it!

Thank you - there's moments when Gaia puts sense into me! ;)

Everyone knows his real religion is trying to whap it up the chuff of any bird that's deluded enough to not to tweak the rape alarm and activate the mace.

On a very basic level -

it worked,

you're jealous you didn't think of it,

get over it! :P

And you know there was more it than that Mr Grumpy! ;)

Seriously though, Kilt, remember how you talked about Christianity and had the thing in your signature calling it the most perverted system ever shone upon man or something like that? What would your reaction be if someone had gone on about that in a good deal of their posts?

Are you going on about monthlies again? We told you last time, that's just not nice.

No, not directly; I'm referring to the Earth's natural rhythms in all things, the changing of the seasons, the eternal circle of life, the Maiden becoming the Earth Mother and giving life to the world and becoming the Crone - the Wise Woman who is ready to pass on her wealth of knowledge to the next Maiden. All Female Coven's embrace this and find that they co-alesce into the same cyclical rythyms and sympathies as each other. That's why I am a 'Hedge' - a White Witch outwith a Coven, healing/helping people I know closely and who are open to herbal/invocation led introspection and self-realisation.

That sort of stuff! 'kay? ;)

No, not directly; I'm referring to the Earth's natural rhythms in all things, the changing of the seasons, the eternal circle of life, the Maiden becoming the Earth Mother and giving life to the world and becoming the Crone - the Wise Woman who is ready to pass on her wealth of knowledge to the next Maiden. All Female Coven's embrace this and find that they co-alesce into the same cyclical rythyms and sympathies as each other. That's why I am a 'Hedge' - a White Witch outwith a Coven, healing/helping people I know closely and who are open to herbal/invocation led introspection and self-realisation.

That sort of stuff! 'kay? ;)

I've been called an old Crone loads of times. I must be alright then.

Seriously though, Kilt, remember how you talked about Christianity and had the thing in your signature calling it the most perverted system ever shone upon man or something like that? What would your reaction be if someone had gone on about that in a good deal of their posts?

I nicked that quote from another poster and in a fit of misguided pique, used it. No offence meant to anyone - I respect whatever your beliefs are as long as you don't tell me what to believe or cause me any harm by your 'fanaticism' - word used advisedly in light of recent suicide bombers etc.

Try Eurosport, I think Gaia plays right midfield for Benfica.

:lol::lol: I wish - Berwick would make a bid for him if he was any good! ;)