Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'll introduce you to the girl if I ever see you at the airport. You're no' getting to rattle her though. :P

As I said on the other thread, just get on with things wee felly. Life always seems to sort itself out one way or another.

'THE girl'! So it's just the one that's likes a good rattling - and I won't get to do her anyway?!

Fat lot of good that is! :P

I have some essential oils, an ornamental oil burner, some massage lotion and a treatment bed. Things are looking up! :)

Im in a fuckin stinkin mood this morning. Im a tad hungover and the cash machine swallowed my bank card last night so I'm going to have to go all the way up and order a few yin. And im probably gonnae be skint this weekend.

Honestly just tie me to a noose the now.

Oh gods.....alright..... :rolleyes:

...such as...? :unsure:

You know, he could just be wanting to keep it to himself, while expressing general frustration on p&b as a way to vent without going into specifics! Leave the man alone! :P

I must smell like shit or something today because this fly won't leave me the f**k alone at my desk.

It's one of them that seem to fly frustratingly slow but they're just a little to lightweight when you swipe at them the breeze pushes them away from the rolled up paper.

You know, he could just be wanting to keep it to himself, while expressing general frustration on p&b as a way to vent without going into specifics! Leave the man alone! :P

I agree.

Pouring out your heart and soul on P&B isn't for everyone, you know?

f**k sake. This early?

Not seen it yet but I know when I go out for lunch there going to be walking round in their baseball caps, shirt slung over shoulder and socks tucked in trackies with dark trainers. Scum.

I agree.

Pouring out your heart and soul on P&B isn't for everyone, you know?

Aye, fair points, but if he doesn't want to explain what's pissing him off, why did he post in the first place? <_<

And it's not like he's averse to opening up about his personal life either! :P

We've got a wee egg shaped thermometer thingy in the baby's room

I've got one of them, too! :D It was 27 in the room... trying to think of ways to cool down. :(

I am far too hot. I normally love the heat, but this is unbearable. The kids are all moaning, too, bless them. And I wont give them a shot of the fan... I'm a mean bitch.

Aye, fair points, but if he doesn't want to explain what's pissing him off, why did he post in the first place? <_<

i'm not pissed off at anything

yeah, that's true

nah, its just really personal stuff (kinda)

Then I'm sure he'll 'open up' when he's ready to.