Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 people have thought this and this wouldnt be the first time xbl/greyghost/whoever he wants to call himself has been malicious

I'm not disputing that but that time he wasn't being serious and you directed your annoyance towards the poster rather than what he typed.

Fraser acknowledged that he wasn't being serious too.

I reckon Reina would have let him know all about it if she thought he was being serious.

That's the Polish. You're in The Czech Republic.

Typical generalisation by an ignorant immigrant.

THEY TOOK OUT JERBS

Unfortunately I was requested to research migrant deaths in Tayside a few days ago (no word of a lie) and as it goes more Czechs and Slovaks have died than any other new EU citizen (from those 4 countries). ERGH

Edited by Breaking Decency

I don't care how much discomfort Reina is in, my left nostril is blocked with the hayfever, but the right one is fine, which has got to be far, far worse. The fucking b*****ding thing won't clear! Ive been trying the trick where you push your nose and forehead to no effect, I have been blowing out what seems like 10 litres of swimming pool water from earlier on, and it just keeps on fucking blocking. Gaah.

I decided to try and clear my nose with cotton buds, and thats just made things dramatically worse and more painful. :(

Edited, I've also decided to give the chilli and tabasco sauce roll a miss this time. Last time it cleared my nose but left me in pain. Why is it only one nostril? Why won't it clear?

Try some crystals. You put them in hot water and stick a towel on your head. When I was suffering from a bit of a cold recently, I done that. It worked wonders. You get them from any Pharmacy.

I'm not disputing that but that time he wasn't being serious and you directed your annoyance towards the poster rather than what he typed.

Fraser acknowledged that he wasn't being serious too.

I reckon Reina would have let him know all about it if she thought he was being serious.

You're so damn sensible, what a wonderful mod. :wub:

Anyway, the god of chilli has just made the most terrifyingly chilli infused burger and it worked! :D

Try some crystals. You put them in hot water and stick a towel on your head. When I was suffering from a bit of a cold recently, I done that. It worked wonders. You get them from any Pharmacy.

They sound brilliant, I don't take hayfever tablets as Im normally fine, but it does flare up very occasionally, tell me more about these crystals! Do they have a more detailed name, or do I just go up to the counter, wiggle my fingers, and say "crystals" in a mystical voice? Probably less radical than my solutions. Right now, I am breathing fire and sweating. But my sinus cleared! For now. <_<

Why? It isn't like you ever do. laugh.gif

Post of the night! :D

Homeopathic A&E?

Well I've already tried cutting wheat out of my diet...

Edited by xbl

The mood she's (understandably) in, if he'd really pissed her off his PC would have exploded by now with a Death Wish Moderator Bomb sent down the internet! ;)

They sound brilliant, I don't take hayfever tablets as Im normally fine, but it does flare up very occasionally, tell me more about these crystals! Do they have a more detailed name, or do I just go up to the counter, wiggle my fingers, and say "crystals" in a mystical voice? Probably less radical than my solutions. Right now, I am breathing fire and sweating. But my sinus cleared! For now. <_<

Post of the night! :D

Well I've already tried cutting wheat out of my diet...

They are just called "Menthol" on the tub. Made by Bells. They are fantastic though.