Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

C'mon, you know it's true. I've been to far too many parties in the nursing quarters over the years....

Death, taxes and nurses. :P

Of course it's true. I worked hard for my reputation however tis all but a distant memory now.

Of course it's true. I worked hard for my reputation however tis all but a distant memory now.

Me as well now. Fun at the time, but thank God it's in the past.

I can't even go out past 12.30 these days....

Edited - I'm sure you were a wee angel as well.

Edited by kiwififer

Go to the party, get blootered. Anything else is a bonus :D

post-1053-1248471960.jpg

Is that your advice for tackling Swine Flu?! :unsure:

Yes, I know you're BUPA, before you play the smartarse card! :huh::lol:

I've been to far too many parties in the nursing quarters over the years....

I know. That's how I ended up in bed with two of them at once - honest! :blink:

Did you know some of them store bottles of fresh orange juice in the ward fridge to help cure their hangovers when they start their next morning's shift!? :ph34r: Either that, or convince some gullible eejit (moi) to buy them a full English breakfast at 07:00 hours in an all night pub just by Liverpool (anglican) Cathedral and pay for a taxi to get to the Alderhay Sick Kid's Hospital for their early morning shift. <_<

She was called Siobhan, BTW, and was - in the long run - worth it! ;)

Keep the flirting to Pm please. You're getting as bad as the jaikey satanist. :rolleyes:

who? Moi? Just pointing out that nurses in their younger/student days, tend to have a 'party hard' attitude to life.

Especially the ones that live in the quarters...

I have jumped out of downstair's windows when a security guard had to come round to check what the noise was at a party. happy days :P

who? Moi? Just pointing out that nurses in their younger/student days, tend to have a 'party hard' attitude to life.

Especially the ones that live in the quarters...

I have jumped out of downstair's windows when a security guard had to come round to check what the noise was at a party. happy days :P

Been there, seen it, done it! It was fun at the time but these old bones aren't up to it anymore! :(

Fun at the time though! :D

Nurses quarters.....Mmmmmm! :ph34r:

post-1053-1248471960.jpg

Is that your advice for tackling Swine Flu?! :unsure:

:o I've no idea what my occupation has to do with telling someone to go to a party. Not all of us try to get what we do into every single post :rolleyes:

Which hospital? :ph34r:

tell me about it. My idea of a good night out these days usually involves a meal, the pics then home for some some sexy time, all to be completed before 12.00 at the latest.

What happened to going out till 6 in the morning, a quick shower then off to work for an 8 hour shift?

I know. That's how I ended up in bed with two of them at once - honest! :blink:

Did you know some of them store bottles of fresh orange juice in the ward fridge to help cure their hangovers when they start their next morning's shift!? :ph34r: Either that, or convince some gullible eejit (moi) to buy them a full English breakfast at 07:00 hours in an all night pub just by Liverpool (anglican) Cathedral and pay for a taxi to get to the Alderhay Sick Kid's Hospital for their early morning shift. <_<

She was called Siobhan, BTW, and was - in the long run - worth it! ;)

She was called Siobhan? Both of them? :huh:

Edited by Lyn-Marie

Which hospital? :ph34r:

Nursing station at Kirkcaldy, at the back of the train station. Stratheden usually supplied some pretty good night out's as well, but I the quarters were closed by the time I worked there.

Yer safe :P

Nursing station at Kirkcaldy, at the back of the train station. Stratheden usually supplied some pretty good night out's as well, but I the quarters were closed by the time I worked there.

Yer safe :P

Phew.

We get it - you've shagged women and you're a pagan. Fuxake.
:o I've no idea what my occupation has to do with telling someone to go to a party. Not all of us try to get what we do into every single post :rolleyes:

Uh oh - Monster and Ayrgirl tag-team are about! :(

And Kiwififer mentioned your job first! :P

She was called Siobhan? Both of them? :huh:

Sorry, it was Siobhan and Victoria. I had Siobhan, Victoria and me.....no, best stop there! :ph34r: Sorry to be so vague but it was in 1992! ;)

No, the other one was called

Siobhan

Aye, very good! :rolleyes: I've worked out how spoilers work - if you see what I mean! :P

And Kiwififer mentioned your job first! :P

Seriously, I'm intrigued as to why you put up NHS 24 and mentioned swine flu in answer to a post about a party?

Shall I just start posting pics of hi-vis jackets?

Sorry, it was Siobhan and Victoria. I had Siobhan, Victoria and me.....no, best stop there! :ph34r: Sorry to be so vague but it was in 1992! ;)

Aye, your memory in your late 40s isn't great I'd imagine. f**k knows what yours will be like now.

Clever c**t

Seriously, I'm intrigued as to why you put up NHS 24 and mentioned swine flu in answer to a post about a party?

Shall I just start posting pics of hi-vis jackets?

By all means - Because we do fúck all, as we're only Civil Servants, so feel free to take the piss...

A Day In The Life!

;)

Edit: Incidentally, it does show up a dizzy bint from a local rag asking questions about something she obviously knows nothing about! :lol:Waves at Ayrgirl :ph34r:

Edited by Kilt