Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm bloody single again. Broke up today. It's almost a relief because I had a feeling I'd have to do it sooner rather than later but why couldn't she have said this a month ago before she went away? It's not like I've not had the chance to pull other girls. Also most of my mates are away or with their girlfriend so I'm stuck indoors on a nice sunny evening on my own with a can of Bulmers, bored out my fucking mind.

Any advice guys? There's a party tomorrow, I'm tempted just to get blootered and go on the pull. This seems like a good option but is it wise?

I'm single after 2 years, man. About a month ago it was all over.

Still a bit strange.

But it's a new day, So chin up, chief. ;)

I know.... :(

Oh, for goodness sake, stop playing the victim. I don't treat you any different than I do anyone else on here. Get a grip. You think I liked the comment you made last week about how having babies puts weight on? No, I fucking didn't. You see me greeting about it? No, you don't.

By all means - Because we do fúck all, as we're only Civil Servants, so feel free to take the piss...

A Day In The Life!

;)

Edit: Incidentally, it does show up a dizzy bint from a local rag asking questions about something she obviously knows nothing about! :lol:Waves at Ayrgirl :ph34r:

Waves back

I presume from that you're calling me a daft bint. Rather that than a loonie ;)

Oh, for goodness sake, stop playing the victim. I don't treat you any different than I do anyone else on here. Get a grip. You think I liked the comment you made last week about how having babies puts weight on? No, I fucking didn't. You see me greeting about it? No, you don't.

:huh: I'm good victim material! :(

Waves back

I presume from that you're calling me a daft bint. Rather that than a loonie ;)

Ermm, yes! Does that mean I''ve got away with it!? :unsure:

Shut up fatty! :P

Die Hard Doonhamer.

b*****d. :(

What's up?

I'm single after 2 years, man. About a month ago it was all over.

Still a bit strange.

But it's a new day, So chin up, chief. ;)

Cheers mate that means a lot. We weren't going out for as long as you were that must take time to adapt after 2 years. Same to you pal, chin up and keep going. You're right it is a new day. "Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life" and all that. Best of luck. ;)

Ermm, yes! Does that mean I''ve got away with it!? :unsure:

No, I noticed it.

If I could be arsed I would go back and see how many times you've said hi-vis jacket in just the few weeks hence the comment. But I can't :P