Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That annoys the hell out of me! Personal Identification Number! It's not PIN Number, it's just PIN!

EDIT: Oooo, Teflon?

I didn't know that one.

A lot of customers ask for a Coke at my work and we're obliged to tell them it;s Pepsi and they look at you as if you're a fucking moron. That really bugs me. No-one has any idea just how much.

Trampoline. Google.

I didn't know that one.

A lot of customers ask for a Coke at my work and we're obliged to tell them it;s Pepsi and they look at you as if you're a fucking moron. That really bugs me. No-one has any idea just how much.

Trampoline. Google.

That's because you are a moron. A moron serving Pepsi instead of Coke.

A total freakin moron. Pepsi is rubbish.

Moron.

I didn't know that one.

Trampoline. Google.

Why not spice it up a bit?

"Sorry sir we only sell goats semen with sugar, rather than Coca Cola. If you like I could get you a half pint of water and crush up some slaters, do a greener on teh floor, rub the mix together and piss in it for you. Today's special is spinach and ricotta pie"

Guest The Phoenix

"Sorry sir we only sell goats semen with sugar, rather than Coca Cola. If you like I could get you a half pint of water and crush up some slaters, do a greener on teh floor, rub the mix together and piss in it for you. Today's special is spinach and ricotta pie"

:o

I think it would be a lot easier all round to stick with the Pepsi response and risk being looked at as if you were a fucking moron. ;)

That's because you are a moron. A moron serving Pepsi instead of Coke.

A total freakin moron. Pepsi is rubbish.

Moron.

It IS rubbish, I agree. But you made me cry :( I hope you're happy.

I'm tempted next time just to get my willy out and slap it about their face for a bit and then shuffle silently away, trousers and pants at my ankles

Edited by halfaperson

Guest The Phoenix
No, I'm just taking advantage of poor Halfaperson because he works for Pizza Hut, and they put too much ice in their pepsi.

Morons. :lol:

I think I've done that to death now.

I think most of the employees at Pizza Hut in Stirling are students at the University so that branch is hardly full of morons but the Pizza Hut next to the cinema, in Falkirk, is definitely full of them - I've been three times and each time the place was dirty, the staff sullen and the food took ages to arrive and when it did it was luke warm. Morons. :angry:

Edited by The Phoenix

I think most of the employees at Pizza Hut in Stirling are students at the University so that branch is hardly full of morons but the Pizza Hut next to the cinema, in Falkirk, is definitely full of them - I've been three times and each time the place was dirty, the staff sullen and the food took ages to arrive and when it did it was luke warm. Morons. :angry:

Yesss! I'm the manager of the Stirling Branch! Get it up you Falkirk 2!

As I've said before - and no offence is intended to the bold halfaperson here - this is because Pizza Hut is shit.

Oh, I have a tale of pizza hut...

The cheese slides off their pizzas because the puree is too watery.

I have discussed this with Halfaperson before and he reasoned with me. I accepted his reasoning. I have no recollection of what he said though. Perhaps he can repeat himself.

Guest The Phoenix
Yesss! I'm the manager of the Stirling Branch! Get it up you Falkirk 2!

Fucking class!

(And I meant what I said - Stirling Pizza Hut is class)

PS How am I fixed for a spot of discount ;)

Oh, I have a tale of pizza hut...

The cheese slides off their pizzas because the puree is too watery.

I have discussed this with Halfaperson before and he reasoned with me. I accepted his reasoning. I have no recollection of what he said though. Perhaps he can repeat himself.

I think the essence of the discussion is that my predecessor in Perth used to water down the sauce to cut costs whereas I didn't. Not a story that's likely to be picked up by any of the big Hollywood studios, but there you go.

Swampy...it's a living :(

:lol: