Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm selling my day ticket too, are you having trouble selling yours? I was just gonna do it two weeks before the event?

I have a choice of either the Sunday ticket or a Saturday ticket though to sell - which day am i likely to get more money for?

Sounds shit, but i deffo can't go now - and i need extra dosh for my hols that i've booked!

Think there are some new folk to Ebay just totally chancing their arm and bidding on loads of different tickets and only paying for the ones that are the cheapest. A mate of mine has had a similar problem. Irony is I'm not actually that bothered about making a huge profit - just want them off my hands.

You will probably sell your tickets no probs but you might need to be pretty strict about it eg noone with zero or negative feedback, payment within a day etc etc

I have some photo's of my kids and one of Mrs Kilt and them on my desk at work. Got in this morning to find that someone has knocked the one of Mrs Kilt and the kids off and bust the picture frame :( - and no-one's owned up or apologised! :angry:<_<

Anyone got any superglue I can borrow! :unsure::(

I have some photo's of my kids and one of Mrs Kilt and them on my desk at work. Got in this morning to find that someone has knocked the one of Mrs Kilt and the kids off and bust the picture frame :( - and no-one's owned up or apologised! :angry:<_<

Anyone got any superglue I can borrow! :unsure::(

The Mrs Kilt one should be in the drawer at the moment anyway Kilt :)

:lol:

Touche :( i'm only 6 feet tall

Nothing wrong with being 6 feet. Contrary to your belief, I actually like tall men. So there. :P I went out with someone who was 6ft 3in once. Almost a whole foot taller than me! :lol:

Nothing wrong with being 6 feet. Contrary to your belief, I actually like tall men. So there. :P I went out with someone who was 6ft 3in once. Almost a whole foot taller than me! :lol:

Then Dave, so you can now say the 'mean' height is equal to yours? :lol:

I'm 5' 7" - my day's just got worse! :(

Anyway, what are you doing on here? :huh: Shouldn't you be on a bus by now?! :unsure:;)

I'm leaving here in an hour. Had to work this morning.

The rest of you (and this includes you as well, actually, Kilt)

I'm disappointed in you all, you bad people. :P

And in case any of you had forgotten, I like younger ones too!

Edited by Lyn-Marie

I'm leaving here in an hour. Had to work this morning.

The rest of you (and this includes you as well, actually, Kilt)

I'm disappointed in you all, you bad people. :P

And in case any of you had forgotten, I like younger ones too!

:ph34r::shutup:shutup:shutup:shutup

Aaaaaaah, I think it passed.....

And you're not really disappointed, surely you wouldn't expect anything else on here :)

Ok Lyn-Marie, I see what you're trying to hint towards but I'm actually back in the good books at home.

It would have been fun too.

Sorry. :lol::P

You've never been in the good books at home in your life, you cyber-sex pervert! :P