Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I do as well, but I didn't like to mention it previously because of everyone banging on about the summer having arrived and how great it all is. Bloody isn't by the way! Although I am a fat sweaty man, still - you'd think the weather could wait until July to roast us eh?

Sunny weather is only good if your not moving around. There's nothing worse than walking around when its roasting hot, sweaty scroat is horrible. <_<

Sunny weather is only good if your not moving around. There's nothing worse than walking around when its roasting hot, sweaty scroat is horrible. <_<

Actually I've met him. Philpy's alright really. ;)

Seriously though, I agree. I love winter, rain, darkness, gloom. And not just because I've just watched the South Park episode where Stan becomes a goth.

Conformist. :lol:

Actually I've met him. Philpy's alright really. ;)

Seriously though, I agree. I love winter, rain, darkness, gloom. And not just because I've just watched the South Park episode where Stan becomes a goth.

Conformist. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I'll be the first person to buy Philpy a pint next week, as he deserve it for putting up with all the shit he gets! :D I spoke to him last year, but he stopped making sense after about 2PM due to large amounts of alcohol. I fear I may be in the same condition next week. :lol:

Summer is quality, but only at certain times. Its quality sitting around the house doing f**k all just listening to music and relaxing, when in the back garden with a few mates and a few beers and when on a night out.

However, winter has more atmosphere about it. Plus, I dont get sweaty scroat in winter.

Jesus, it was about 20 degrees today and you people are moaning? It was allright weather but Jesus, it wasn't that hot!

You can never please the British public. They moan when it's too cold and too dark, they moan when it's too hot and too light at night. There is no pleasing you!!

Jesus, it was about 20 degrees today and you people are moaning? It was allright weather but Jesus, it wasn't that hot!

You can never please the British public. They moan when it's too cold and too dark, they moan when it's too hot and too light at night. There is no pleasing you!!

f**k off.

:D

Ayrshire people are soft b*****ds, and cant handle that sort of extreme heat. ;)

It's so fucking true, agree with me, you know I am right! There is just no pleasing some folk!

Stop quoting me all your ex-girlfriends 'Mr. Tiny'. :rolleyes:

Heat is for small brown people in countries with rickshaws. Britain should rain 347 days of the year, if only to get revenge on knobends who buy cabriolet motors....

Stop quoting me all your ex-girlfriends 'Mr. Tiny'. :rolleyes:

Heat is for small brown people in countries with rickshaws. Britain should rain 347 days of the year, if only to get revenge on knobends who buy cabriolet motors....

Fuckyou, I've told you before, she insisted that size doesn't matter, it's what you can do with it. Sadly, I didn't have the girth or the knowledge to do, well, anything really :(

Exactly what I was thinking. I hope it's fucking roasting this weekend. Forecast is brilliant. It's raining in Inverness at the moment, but it should clear up by 4pm, just in time for me getting my tent out! Brilliant!

Guest The Phoenix

Temperature on leaving Italy at 6:00 p.m. last night - 18 degrees.

Temperature on arrival at Prestwick at 8:00p.m. last night - 19 degrees.

Global warming is officially centralised in Ayrshire. :angry:

Temperature on leaving Italy at 6:00 p.m. last night - 18 degrees.

Temperature on arrival at Prestwick at 8:00p.m. last night - 19 degrees.

Global warming is officially centralised in Ayrshire. :angry:

At least you put your bedsocks and hot water bottle aside for the next few months auld yin! :lol:;)

Guest The Phoenix
At least you put your bedsocks and hot water bottle aside for the next few months auld yin! :lol:;)

:lol:

What is really cheesing me off is that I fell over a loose stone whilst admiring the view at the water's edge at Lake Como and I am currenly sporting a limp and a left ankle that is badged with at least half the colours of the rainbow.

As I lay looking for a quite day in bed, all my son could think of was me hobbling to the Post Office this morning to collect his T In the Park Tickets that arrived while we were away.