Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

9 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
She must be some ride.

she has her good points but there isnt a thread for that. would be a shite read anyway!

Kill her, blame the stroke symptoms. If you're lucky you might get a suspended sentence. Even if you don't, you'll be out in about 2 years.

Kill her, blame the stroke symptoms. If you're lucky you might get a suspended sentence. Even if you don't, you'll be out in about 2 years.
i could and then blame it on my tablets. claim to have no memory or knowledge of the incident. i would need the silence of the p&b masses for that to fly though

8 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
10 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

i could and then blame it on my tablets. claim to have no memory or knowledge of the incident. i would need the silence of the p&b masses for that to fly though

No, we'll be witnesses. We'll say you've been acting erratically, talking in riddles etc.

No, we'll be witnesses. We'll say you've been acting erratically, talking in riddles etc.
when times get tough you can always rely on p&b to pull through for you!

another PTTGOYN shes away with my prescription re order form in her handbag. shes on fire!

4 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

when times get tough you can always rely on p&b to pull through for you!

another PTTGOYN shes away with my prescription re order form in her handbag. shes on fire!

She's taking the pish. How much longer are you going to take it? Her and her pals will be having a right laugh.

1 minute ago, ah-dee said:
3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
She's taking the pish. How much longer are you going to take it? Her and her pals will be having a right laugh.

yeah im starting to get the feeling this is all deliberate. its not like its life or death, oh wait....

"You've painted up your lips and combed your fucking hair.

Ruby are you contemplating going out somewhere..."

4 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
19 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
I use that when I'm teaching the Vietnam war. Cracking wee tune.

whenever i think of the vietnam war little richards - long tall sally starts on the internal jukebox

This one's better.

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:
1 hour ago, Zen Archer said:
This one's better.

now that reminds me of one of the call of duty games. there was a level on a boat with that as the soundtrack. well i think it was call of duty it was my brother playing it

Call of Duty Black Ops III I think