Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Im beginning to get that impression. I don't care what the phoenix says either. He isn't entertaining. If he is at the wind up, then he isn't funny, and if its genuine, then its really rather pathetic. Plus he now stands as possibly the only poster in the history of this forum who's posts can make me want to genuinely claw his eyes out. Infuriating! <_<

Your a tool.....

......who likes safety in numbers. Muppet.

You called me a ranting lunatic, for merely expressing my opinion.

What was wrong with "I disagree"?

Away and blaw yer een. Or do you want to claw my een oot?

Guest The Phoenix
I would like to repeat my previous assertion that you are a Clown.

You are a Clown. A complete and utter Clown. You make Coco seem like a normal, unemotional office worker with size 6 shoes, normal ears, a regulation haircut and an apathy for custard pies and tomfoolery.

Better a Clown than a c**t.

Is there any need to bring it down to that level? :unsure:

A bit of banter is all part of the fun but a direct attack on him is completely unnecessary.

Edited by The Phoenix

Like a muppet with a hand up the arse..... :lol:

The reason I called you a ranting lunatic...well, to be honest, I can't actually recall when or where, but evidently you can. If I called you a ranting lunatic though, it was no doubt deserved. You seem to play the part well enough though. I would criticise you further, but I would rather wait to see what the general consensus is so that I can hop on the bandwagon and join in to make myself feel popular, well liked, and part of an important and influential social grouping..

Guest The Phoenix
The reason I called you a ranting lunatic...well, to be honest, I can't actually recall.

The reason is simple............... it takes one to know one. ;)

Better a Clown than a c**t.

Is there any need to bring it down to that level? :unsure:

A bit of banter is all part of the fun but a direct attack on him is completely unnecessary.

The guy's a complete and utter idiot. I've got no time for him. Does that make me a c**t? If so, so be it.

Guest The Phoenix
The guy's a complete and utter idiot. I've got no time for him. Does that make me a c**t? If so, so be it.

Whether he is or isn't doesn't make you a c**t. Ramming it down his throat does.

If you've got no time for him, why bother wasting some by posting about him? :unsure:

I'm not having a go (well I suppose I am :lol: ) because we've had some reasonable banter ourselves in the past, but I don't agree with the public attacks on him.

Live and let live. :D

Thats the shortest post I've ever seen you make. Usually you have many, many more syllables in each of your sentences. You actually sound almost unpompous in that post. Are you drunk?

Enough said, and you said it.

Oh I don't doubt that I said it. So far its looking like I was spot on.

I'm not having a go (well I suppose I am laugh.gif ) because we've had some reasonable banter ourselves in the past, but I don't agree with the public attacks on him.

Am I in your bad books now? :(

Edited by xbl

Whether he is or isn't doesn't make you a c**t. Ramming it down his throat does.

If you've got no time for him, why bother wasting some by posting about him? :unsure:

I'm not having a go (well I suppose I am :lol: ) because we've had some reasonable banter ourselves in the past, but I don't agree with the public attacks on him.

Live and let live. :D

Again, fair enough, but do two posts, one deliberately going to the frivolous extreme, really constitute ramming it down his throat any more than a lot of other people's posts on here?

The reason is simple............... it takes one to know one. ;)

:lol:

If people opinions are not to my liking, I'll say "I don't agree mate".

I'll not come right out with "Your a ranting Lunatic"

Then again, some folks would love that notoriety. I'm slightly more educated than that though. Ho hum.