Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
The guy's a complete and utter idiot. I've got no time for him. Does that make me a c**t? If so, so be it.

Whether he is or isn't doesn't make you a c**t. Ramming it down his throat does.

If you've got no time for him, why bother wasting some by posting about him? :unsure:

I'm not having a go (well I suppose I am :lol: ) because we've had some reasonable banter ourselves in the past, but I don't agree with the public attacks on him.

Live and let live. :D

The guy's a complete and utter idiot. I've got no time for him. Does that make me a c**t? If so, so be it.

Thats the shortest post I've ever seen you make. Usually you have many, many more syllables in each of your sentences. You actually sound almost unpompous in that post. Are you drunk?

Enough said, and you said it.

Oh I don't doubt that I said it. So far its looking like I was spot on.

I'm not having a go (well I suppose I am laugh.gif ) because we've had some reasonable banter ourselves in the past, but I don't agree with the public attacks on him.

Am I in your bad books now? :(

Edited by xbl

Whether he is or isn't doesn't make you a c**t. Ramming it down his throat does.

If you've got no time for him, why bother wasting some by posting about him? :unsure:

I'm not having a go (well I suppose I am :lol: ) because we've had some reasonable banter ourselves in the past, but I don't agree with the public attacks on him.

Live and let live. :D

Again, fair enough, but do two posts, one deliberately going to the frivolous extreme, really constitute ramming it down his throat any more than a lot of other people's posts on here?

The reason is simple............... it takes one to know one. ;)

:lol:

If people opinions are not to my liking, I'll say "I don't agree mate".

I'll not come right out with "Your a ranting Lunatic"

Then again, some folks would love that notoriety. I'm slightly more educated than that though. Ho hum.

Guest The Phoenix
Again, fair enough, but do two posts, one deliberately going to the frivolous extreme, really constitute ramming it down his throat any more than a lot of other people's posts on here?

No but the other feckers are bigger than me. :lol:;)

ooh well done....I thought you might walk into the mccartney trap there :) . I even had the "But in this ever changing world in which we live in" bit ready <_<:)

Thank you for reminding me of a petty thing which gets on my nerves: the Halfords advert that says: "It's this radio that you can connect to your mp3 to."

A bit inside me dies every time I hear that.

Guest The Phoenix
when you pick a boagie and think you've got an absolute peach, but when you pull it rips oot a nose hair!

.... and then you invariably sneeze.