See How Long It Takes You

Stuck on the delights of Level 6. Anybody know of how to get out?

Click the welcome mat and a key will fall through the grating. Go to the room on the right. Click the radio to get two batteries. Open the curtains to find a broken flash light. Place the batteries into the flash light. You will find that the flash light is still not working. It's missing a lightbulb, so grab a screwdriver from the cabinet on the right then go back to the previous room to screw out a lightbulb from the motorcycle's headlights. Put the lightbulb into the flash light, it's finally working! Now go back to the room on the right, and remove the green carpet in the middle of the room and you will see four tiles. I don't remember the exact pattern I did the tiles, but your goal is to click on them so at the end all of them fall. Put the fire hose down the opening and climb down. Now use the flash light, and you will find there's another room to the left. The door key is hidden at the lower left corner of the new room. Grab the key, go up the hatch again and move on.

aye im not that daft, i got into the computer then i cant get past the fist 2 rooms with the letters A F in the first room and D E in the second room.

This is a unscramble the letters game - try making words of these letters. The most common ones are: east, ward, great. If you have successfully entered the words, it will say at the bottom of the screen: I hope I unlocked the door. The glass door to the right of the computer is now unlocked. Go in there. Keep going to the other room and get the key from the cabinet at left. Go into the room at right and click to go through the first door. If there is a door in front of you, use your key and go through the door, if not go back to the room with the machine in it and click it once again. Door two will now be open, check room two for a door. If it is not there keep doing the same method as before for the rest of the doors until you find the room with the door leading to the next level.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived