See How Long It Takes You

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I've decided I need some help or I'm going to be on PandB all night annoying you :D

I've got the box thing, an empty CD case, a thing with a URL on it, a cassette and a key (as well as 2keys and a ring that I've used up). Is there any other items and can you suggest where one of them is?

DO NOT read this if you want to do it yourself and you have more will-power than David W

Ok David. You see the box has 3 shapes on it. A rectangle and 2 circles. Well you put a ring in each of the circles and a little metal rod in the rectangle. I'm geussing the ring you have is from the bowl. the other one is IN the curtain and the metal rod is on the bed. to get the rod you have to click on the pillow to lift it up then click between the matress and the headboard.

The battery. That's what kept me. I had everything else after a few hours but the battery took a further day and a half to find. I really don't want to spoil it for you. when you get out of your own accord it is a great feeling. yes I am sad.

How do you save it to your PC so it doesn't reset?

Archived