The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

For the record you were shite on Saturday. Your players were time wasting from the 1st minute. We had the ball for long periods but looked useless with it and missed an open goal just after you scored. Poor atmosphere from both sets of fans. Dull match

Malpas Out!

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
For the record you were shite on Saturday. Your players were time wasting from the 1st minute. We had the ball for long periods but looked useless with it and missed an open goal just after you scored. Poor atmosphere from both sets of fans. Dull match

Malpas Out!

Maca has today stated that we won ugly and I guess no one will disagree with him. <_<

Now you see why your chairman and the others in the league demanded the minus 15 points against Leeds, it means larger revenue for home games and it meant they were unlikely to get promoted for at least 2 years.

Think you will find Swindon were one of the few clubs that backed Leeds actually. There is a list of clubs available somewhere. Saw it posted a while back. Nearly all the clubs in financial difficulty backed Leeds, At the time, Swindon were.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Think you will find Swindon were one of the few clubs that backed Leeds actually. There is a list of clubs available somewhere. Saw it posted a while back. Nearly all the clubs in financial difficulty backed Leeds, At the time, Swindon were.

3,000 Leeds fans at Swindon on Saturday. I have a feeling the greedy little shite bags that run the other clubs in League One are trying to put together some new reason for deducting further points from Leeds should we get into the play offs and of course the mandatory 30 point deduction for next season, perhaps due to wearing too much white and yellow! :lol:

From a little inside info. it may be we get 9 points back from the appeal. ;)

Guest Tatty Boabie
3,000 Leeds fans at Swindon on Saturday. I have a feeling the greedy little shite bags that run the other clubs in League One are trying to put together some new reason for deducting further points from Leeds should we get into the play offs and of course the mandatory 30 point deduction for next season, perhaps due to wearing too much white and yellow! :lol:

Where have you got this info?

Guest Tatty Boabie

:lol:

That made me laugh.

Sorry I didn't comment on that the first time, I was just wondering about the potential 9 points at that stage.

I'm taking my girlfriend to Elland Road for the Bournemouth game this Saturday, it's the first time she's been to a Leeds game.

They better fuckin win, and it better be a good atmosphere.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

That made me laugh.

Sorry I didn't comment on that the first time, I was just wondering about the potential 9 points at that stage.

I'm taking my girlfriend to Elland Road for the Bournemouth game this Saturday, it's the first time she's been to a Leeds game.

What stand you going to Tatty? Hope you have a good time. I'll pre warn you that it isn't only the team that has dropped it's quality level in league one, so have the buses that ferry fans in and out of ER. The buses still go from the usual spot under the bridge at Leeds Station, but on return they now take ages to come and then it's all hands on deck getting on.

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Where have you got this info?

A few journalists in the West Yorkshire area, who state they have good contacts at the club and that this possibility has already been put to Bates and his team.

You will be single come Sunday :lol:, Bournemouth have picked up a few decent results recently and will be a dire atmosphere, hard for Leeds fans to motivate themselves v many in league 1 (swindon included) when you're used to Man Utd, Liverpoo, Everton, Chelsea etc...

Come on Bournemouth :lol: (That comment may come back to haunt me, if they overtake us on the final day and send us down :lol:)

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
You will be single come Sunday :lol: , Bournemouth have picked up a few decent results recently and will be a dire atmosphere, hard for Leeds fans to motivate themselves v many in league 1 (swindon included) when you're used to Man Utd, Liverpoo, Everton, Chelsea etc...

Come on Bournemouth :lol: (That comment may come back to haunt me, if they overtake us on the final day and send us down :lol: )

Do Bournemouth have any fans under the age of 60? Everytime I've been to the place is just appears like a geriatric town.

Guest Tatty Boabie
What stand you going to Tatty? Hope you have a good time. I'll pre warn you that it isn't only the team that has dropped it's quality level in league one, so have the buses that ferry fans in and out of ER. The buses still go from the usual spot under the bridge at Leeds Station, but on return they now take ages to come and then it's all hands on deck getting on.

With it not being a "big" game, I'm hoping to get in the North or South stands at £20, rather than £28 for Lowfields or West stands.

Guest Tatty Boabie
You will be single come Sunday :lol:, Bournemouth have picked up a few decent results recently and will be a dire atmosphere, hard for Leeds fans to motivate themselves v many in league 1 (swindon included) when you're used to Man Utd, Liverpoo, Everton, Chelsea etc...

Come on Bournemouth :lol: (That comment may come back to haunt me, if they overtake us on the final day and send us down :lol:)

Very possibly.

Edited by Tatty Boabie

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Well everyone is leaving Leeds just now. Westlake has gone to Brighton for a month or so, Constantine has gone to Oldham for a month & Curtis Weston has joined Sc**thorpe till the end of the season. Earlier Stephen O'Halloran returned to Villa, after his useless warm up against Swindon, hopefully the unfit bugger will reconsider his career.

Edit: today we have the new on/off....situation with a wee Scotsman who is old enough to be a grandpa! Yes it's the Dougie Freeman Show, the star wishes it to be known that he wants to stay at Palace and finish his career on a day that starts with W, then on the day that starts with T, he changes his mind and says "you know I just might join Leeds after all."

Imagine all the happy faces at ER when he does join, he is just what we need, a small numptie with his best days well past him and no doubt another buddy of Macca.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Another victory today, 2-0 against Bournemouth.

Johnson and Kilkenny our scorers. :lol::lol:

Noticeable how we have not lost a game since Rui Marques came back from the African Cup.

Tatty, you will need to let us know how we played upon your return......

Guest Tatty Boabie
Another victory today, 2-0 against Bournemouth.

Johnson and Kilkenny our scorers. :lol::lol:

Noticeable how we have not lost a game since Rui Marques came back from the African Cup.

Tatty, you will need to let us know how we played upon your return......

My girlfriend enjoyed it :thumsup2

We didn't play too bad, but really should have dominated more after scoring the first goal, which, incidently, my girlfriend could have scored.

Leeds played it around on the deck pretty well, which was sensible due to the swirling wind and rain, but still gave the ball away too often and gifted possesion to a fairly poor Bournemouth side, and allowed tem to create far too many openings.

Still, 3 more points, another place up the table.

Think we are going to need those 15 points back though.

Edited to add. Bradley Johnson and Jonny Howson had really good games, Marques defended well, Kandol looks sluggish, and Beckford appears to have lost a bit of confidence in front of goal.

Edited by Tatty Boabie

Guest Tatty Boabie

God, I'm glad I didn't take my girlfriend to tonight's game, or indeed go myself.

This has got to be a new low. Cheltenham Town do the double over us. :angry::(

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
God, I'm glad I didn't take my girlfriend to tonight's game, or indeed go myself.

This has got to be a new low. Cheltenham Town do the double over us. :angry::(

Shocking result, we seem to have a problem against Cheltenham... Flo has also just announced he has retired with immediate effect.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Another 3pts on tuesday night will hopefully get us back in the play-off positions.

I'll blame you...it's a coping mechanism! :(