The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Guest Tatty Boabie

Right, I'm going to try something different to see if I can change Leeds United's fortunes. I'm going to break my Number 1 Rule, which is NEVER BET ON LEEDS OR STENHOUSEMUIR.

£5 ON Leeds to beat Forest tonight, 11/8 at Betfair.

Guest Tatty Boabie
Right, I'm going to try something different to see if I can change Leeds United's fortunes. I'm going to break my Number 1 Rule, which is NEVER BET ON LEEDS OR STENHOUSEMUIR.

£5 ON Leeds to beat Forest tonight, 11/8 at Betfair.

Never break your number 1 rule. :(

It aint working leeds one down with 20mins left

1-1, but you're right, it didn't work and I've lost a fiver :(

Oh well, roll on Doncaster away, High Noon showdown on Staurday.

Doesn't get any easier, Doncaster on Saturday, then a very tough looking trip to Swindon, unbeaten at home in 2008 :lol:. Sadly don't read much into our 3-0 win last night, Cheltenham was dog shite last night. Could have been a very different story if they scored in the 1st minute but wasted a fantastic oppurtuinty. There calamity defending then let us in to go 1-0 up. They didn't improve from there. Dire crowd, just over 6,400.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
He's selling Eland road and moving to headingly to groundshare with the Rhinos.

Could do, the b*****d does what he wants, still at least we aint a fecking middle class bunch of lecturing social economical w**kers from Bearsden and Milngavie!

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Good to see a former fav on Five tonight, Elrik Bakke for SKB v Everton. Wish we had players of the ability of Bakke still at the club instead of useless w**kers like Johnson, Sweeney, Westlake and Putton.

Leeds manager Gary McAllister is planning a double swoop for Doncaster's Adam Lockwood and Jason Price...hold me back with the excitement of those possible signings!

Paul Dalglish (yes the son of the famous Glasweigen/scouser) played for the reserves tonight against Rotherham. What the feck is going on at ER when pish like PD can get a trial game..ffs.

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Paul Dalglish (yes the son of the famous Glasweigen/scouser) played for the reserves tonight against Rotherham. What the feck is going on at ER when pish like PD can get a trial game..ffs.

:blink:

He's fucking dreadful. Surely Leeds can do far better than him.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Cmon tae fuk Leeds get it together man. Great start, throwing it away at the moment.

Well not today we won't, Doncaster v Leeds game has been postponed due to Doncaster having a frozen pitch... :angry:

Edit- after todays results we are 9th and almost played the same amount of games as the rest of the league. PISH.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Well the farce that is the people who run Leeds United FC are yet again proving themselves to be nothing more than egotistical idiots with little or no understanding of modern business methods.

To say Leeds United FC are supported in their legal action to get the 15 points deducted back by Barnsley FC when you have no such authority to do so, is bad enough but to then admit that you agreed to NOT take legal action against the League at the start of the season is bordering onto the realms of a buffoon.

I can't understand Bates, I never really did, but I would suggest that he stops this pathetic attempt to embarrass Leeds further and instead get the manager he appointed to get the team winning again and perhaps get the 2nd spot in the league at the end of the season.

Guest Tatty Boabie
Well the farce that is the people who run Leeds United FC are yet again proving themselves to be nothing more than egotistical idiots with little or no understanding of modern business methods.

To say Leeds United FC are supported in their legal action to get the 15 points deducted back by Barnsley FC when you have no such authority to do so, is bad enough but to then admit that you agreed to NOT take legal action against the League at the start of the season is bordering onto the realms of a buffoon.I can't understand Bates, I never really did, but I would suggest that he stops this pathetic attempt to embarrass Leeds further and instead get the manager he appointed to get the team winning again and perhaps get the 2nd spot in the league at the end of the season.

Yes, I agree, I spotted more than a hint of buffoonery when I heard about that.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Yes, I agree, I spotted more than a hint of buffoonery when I heard about that.

It gets worse, now there's a sign the -15 petition link on the Leeds United website that will be sent to the Prime Minister. I give up......

Edit. Yet another utter dire performance today and we ended drawing with Crewe at home, simply not good enough and I will start the shouts of McAllister OUT. This is the worst performing Leeds United side ever, they may have won a few games but they are without doubt so bad to watch that it is painful.

With your form and our form saturday should be one hell of a boring match. Makes me sick we struggle to get over 6,000 fans, this saturday just under 1,000 tickets left (should be a crowd of 14,500) for the visit of Leeds. Hate the way our fans crawl out the woodwork for Leeds, Forest and play off games.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
With your form and our form saturday should be one hell of a boring match. Makes me sick we struggle to get over 6,000 fans, this saturday just under 1,000 tickets left (should be a crowd of 14,500) for the visit of Leeds. Hate the way our fans crawl out the woodwork for Leeds, Forest and play off games.

Now you see why your chairman and the others in the league demanded the minus 15 points against Leeds, it means larger revenue for home games and it meant they were unlikely to get promoted for at least 2 years.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Kandol goal secures 1st win for Mcallister.

1st win since away to crewe on jan 14.

Lets hope we can get a lot more wins.

Well we won and yes it is nice to know we can actually win games after all, it doesn't however hide the cracks that exist at ER and I doubt anything will until Bates is gone.

Guest Donnerkebab

Leeds need to get on another run now or the great start and the overturning of the minus 15 points will have been wasted.

Guest Tatty Boabie
Leeds need to get on another run now or the great start and the overturning of the minus 15 points will have been wasted.

We have a good opportunity of getting on a good run. Next few fixtures are infinitely winnable.