The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Guest Donnerkebab
Why such a big crowd against Gillingham, to watch you secure a play off spot? :unsure:

To get a playoff spot will be a fukin miracle given the 15 point deduction, I think any Leeds fan wouldve settled for this at the start of the season.

Heres hoping the points tribunal overturns the -15 although have to admit I doubt it will happen cos there will be all sorts of chaos if it does.

To get a playoff spot will be a fukin miracle given the 15 point deduction, I think any Leeds fan wouldve settled for this at the start of the season.

Heres hoping the points tribunal overturns the -15 although have to admit I doubt it will happen cos there will be all sorts of chaos if it does.

Here's hoping the don't.

Another season in League One for Leeds would be oh so fitting. ;)

Guest Donnerkebab
Here's hoping the don't.

Another season in League One for Leeds would be oh so fitting. ;)

You sheepshaggers still got a grudge against Leeds after all these years?

Personally hope you win the FA Cup, would be good to see a Welsh team win the ENGLISH FA Cup, that would piss the English right off. :D

You sheepshaggers still got a grudge against Leeds after all these years?

Personally hope you win the FA Cup, would be good to see a Welsh team win the ENGLISH FA Cup, that would piss the English right off. :D

a)

b) Cheers,its Pompey's to lose but its the Fa Cup final,anything can happen. ;)

Guest Donnerkebab
Nah,its a sign of our superiority over Leeds.We can fart on you lot from a position you'll never cross again. B)

Aye whatever, Leeds will be back and are a far bigger club than Cardiff will ever be. To think you lot believed that guff from Hammam as well, Cardiff will be bigger than Man Utd, blah blah blah.

Guest Tatty Boabie

Just reading on BBC Sport Website that Arbitration is going into a fourth day (Monday), but we won't hear the outcome until May 12th at the earliest. :unsure:

Is this not going to cause more chaos due to this delay?

What do Leeds fans think are the chances of you actually getting these points back? :unsure:

It's slim to none and they have Ken Bates to thank, Leeds fans aren't telling the whole story.......

The large amounts of debts being to 'unknown' companies outside the uk 'suspiciously' linked to Mr Bates who of course has since gained control fo the club and also cut large parts of their debts of in the process?

What about the suspicious circumstances that surrounded the whole thing, the size of the real and paper debts, who was owed what, why so and so had such a large controlling pecent of the debts and also pushed their weight behind bates..........

All extremely dodgy and they still have never been fully honest over it all 9 months later, are leeds finally going to be honest about the whole situation?................. :unsure:

Both sides have something to hide if the full truth came out.

Aye whatever, Leeds will be back and are a far bigger club than Cardiff will ever be. To think you lot believed that guff from Hammam as well, Cardiff will be bigger than Man Utd, blah blah blah.

There is nothing to believe.Man Utd will aways be Englands biggest club - FACT.

And this season will show that Leeds are infact a League One club - FACT.

Even without a points deduction,you don't even catch up with SWANSEA ! :lol:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Millwall 0 v SUPER LEEDS UNITED 2

Prutton & Hughes = (one win or a Brighton loss from play off)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Millwall 0-2 Leeds

Leeds midfielder David Prutton helped all but confirm United's spot in the play-offs as Millwall were beaten 2-0.

Prutton volleyed home from 25-yards out after 70 minutes to open the scoring for the visitors.

And Andy Hughes added to the Lions' misery eight minutes later to secure the points as Millwall slumped to within four points of the drop zone. Substitute Hughes lashed home Bradley Johnson's cross as Leeds won their fourth game in five.

I can't say how emotional I feel just now that we are even in this position, god we have been through hell and to see us this close to the small step on the comeback trail is something that pulls at every emotional sense the human body has, it's only football, and christ knows there is far more important things going on in the world just now, but the feeling of confidence that our beloved club gives us just now is just so wonderful.

Thank you Macca for giving us back our club, I know I lost it when you started and you have proved me totally wrong, you really are Leeds & Proud.

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Tatty Boabie
Millwall 0 v SUPER LEEDS UNITED 2

Prutton & Hughes = (one win or a Brighton loss from play off)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Millwall 0-2 Leeds

Leeds midfielder David Prutton helped all but confirm United's spot in the play-offs as Millwall were beaten 2-0.

Prutton volleyed home from 25-yards out after 70 minutes to open the scoring for the visitors.

And Andy Hughes added to the Lions' misery eight minutes later to secure the points as Millwall slumped to within four points of the drop zone. Substitute Hughes lashed home Bradley Johnson's cross as Leeds won their fourth game in five.

I can't say how emotional I feel just now that we are even in this position, god we have been through hell and to see us this close to the small step on the comeback trail is something that pulls at every emotional sense the human body has, it's only football, and christ knows there is far more important things going on in the world just now, but the feeling of confidence that our beloved club gives us just now is just so wonderful.

Thank you Macca for giving us back our club, I know I lost it when you started and you have proved me totally wrong, you really are Leeds & Proud.

Well Said.

It's slim to none and they have Ken Bates to thank, Leeds fans aren't telling the whole story.......

The large amounts of debts being to 'unknown' companies outside the uk 'suspiciously' linked to Mr Bates who of course has since gained control fo the club and also cut large parts of their debts of in the process?

What about the suspicious circumstances that surrounded the whole thing, the size of the real and paper debts, who was owed what, why so and so had such a large controlling pecent of the debts and also pushed their weight behind bates..........

All extremely dodgy and they still have never been fully honest over it all 9 months later, are leeds finally going to be honest about the whole situation?................. :unsure:

Both sides have something to hide if the full truth came out.

I'm still waiting Rinky, feel free to reply anytime you like.................

Edited by Lazarus

He won't.

I await with great relish the moment the scum find out they have not got "their" points back.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
I'm still waiting Rinky, feel free to reply anytime you like.................

I wasn't aware Mr Bates owned the inland revenue...what a dobber you are, do you have a learning disability or just a slow learner? :lol:

Never seen this part of the forum before but would just like to categorically state that Leeds United Football Club PLC are SHITE.

And it was Cardiff who pushed them over the edge of the slippery slope, top of the Prem, latter stages of Champions League and along come the mighty Bluebirds to get it right fuckin up them and send them on the way to their eventual demise.

Oh and just so you know it was Barcelona Sam Hammam said City would be bigger than, not Manure.

"I dont fear going back to Elland Road with Manchester United, I played at Ninian Park last season" - Rio Ferdinand.