The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Rinky Arsebottom has been very quiet today, no doubt he'll be along after their next win/ when Watford lose with a feeble excuse about having no Internet or being on holiday.

Edited by drs

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Ian moore comes back to haunt again.

The only thing that haunts Leeds is the ineptness of their manager to do something about the defence and to install some form of fight into the team. I'm sorry but time is fast running out for Gary McAllister. Get John Sheridan I say & get him NOW.

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Let me be the first to start:

MACCA OUT. :angry:

bates feck off out of my club.

ANOTHER DEFEAT..TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. SHITE SQUAD. SHITE MANAGER, SHITE CHAIRMAN

ETC.

Football in League One isn't about nice triangle passing, it is about tough tackling and fighting for everything. Macca is not a football manager for this league, we need someone who is.

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Gary McAllister at Leeds, surely will be sacked tonight.

I hear he has been mentioned for the Sunderland job, couldn't wish for the tosser to move to another club that I hate more, then they will be relegated.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
You really are a complete retard Rinky

If I wanted a turd to reply to my posts I'd have stated it, so perhaps you would kindly stick your fecking comments towards posts that like Clyde FC, don't matter. w****r. :lol:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Well Gary Speed is off to Swindon, so you can't have him

Wouldn't want a first time manager anyway. When is this taking place?

I want John Sheridan at Oldham, he's a former player & captain at Leeds and I think has done really well at Oldham.