The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

The w****r of p&b speaks! Your a twat Pansy and I often wonder what is wrong with your life that you need to be bothered by other clubs topics, j'sus give up, take a pill or go to Switzerland.

Bye the way, call me a "retard" again and I will find you.

What like Leeds fans who obsess over Man United and make up juvenile names for them and their manager :lol:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Well another Saturday and another calamity of defending by Leeds United, this time they even managed to shout at each other... :o 2-0 down to MK Dons at half time and you can feel the anger of the large Leeds support brewing, this could turn nasty. If I was Macca, I'd sit in the stand for the 2nd half and get the hell out of Milton Keynes as quickly as possible.

This is the worst Leeds United team I have witnessed in many years.

The Leeds fans are cheering Lucas for catching things, it is really embarrasing.

The new defender, who I thought was a centre half, is playing right back! And to make matters worse, he's utter shite.

My god, we have scored....Snoddy. 2-1. Shot from inside the box.

The worst player ever to wear a Leeds shirt is off, Michlaik is out (kick the b*****d out of the club) and Richardson is on.

It's another defence howler and we are 3-1 down. :angry: This is so bad I'm losing the will to watch anymore, I think a visit to a pub is in order, it's that bad.

Dreadful performance from most of the team, I give Snoddy pass marks, he at least looks up for a battle. I've had enough of this and if I'm honest I've had enough of football players who are clearly not good enough getting paid well for being very very average and I suggest that this is throughout football in all leagues. Had enough of football "fans" and football in general, so goodbye.

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Another season for Leeds in League 1 :lol:

Wish I could say the same about Swindon :( Let my season ticket gather dust and stayed at home. Proved a good move. Byrne our temp manager is awful, 7 games he's had and not won any. His tactics are shocking, selections baffling, all he does is yell at players. Byrne and Ady Williams for Leeds, McCallister for Swindon.

I met some of the nicest bunch of fans I have ever met today. Leeds came down in there 1,000's - no suprise really I know.

They really were awsome.

Even at the end, they were coming up to my group and wishing us all the best for the rest of the season!

I thought they were great and the result...that was magical. We played the best football we have ever played at MK today.

Good luck Leeds - I suspect GM will be off tonight though

Not really surprised. At this rate they are going to struggle to make the play-offs. Some pretty high profile names out of work at the minute should be interesting to see who they go for. Perhaps time they went for someone with experience at getting teams out of league one.

post-8604-1229860616.gif

Guest Berwick till i die
No surprise that he has been sacked given we have lost the last 5 games.

Will be intresting to see who we replace him with.

Gary Speed would be a good shout he's been a coach for a few years now and I presume he wants to come a manager and with him been an ex Leeds player then surely he's a good shout obviously you have just been down this road with an ex player but I think Speed would do a far better job.

Another shout would be Gus Poyet.