The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Hmmm. Has Rinky started his hunt for people calling him a retard?

And why do Leeds fans concentrate on their huge support so much? Fair enough it's great, but maybe because it's the only positive left?

You're right Leeds support is magnificent. I'll be joining that magnificent support on the 28th against Scunthorpe. Already had two 30,000 plus crowds this season. Incredible for League 1.

Looked pretty empty tonight?

19,000 home fans for a Monday night game live on Sky is not bad going i'd say. Still averaging almost 24,000 this season.

Can't wait for the Scunny game. It's a great atmosphere at Elland Road. The fans really get behind the team

Hmmm. Has Rinky started his hunt for people calling him a retard?

And why do Leeds fans concentrate on their huge support so much? Fair enough it's great, but maybe because it's the only positive left?

I was going to say, this thread isn't the same without him. It's actually coherent for a start...

He mustn't have been able to "find" me.

Guest Paolo Di Canio

Just back from Elland Road, a 20 minute drive taking 2 hours cos snow has shut a lot of the local roads out by Barnsley. To be honest, a shit game but, a win is a win. Beckford was shit until he scored, then shit again till he scored, he has the worst first touch in football, learning from Trundle how to trap a ball wouldn't be a bad idea. Plus points were Delph(again), Snodgrass and Robinson all having decent games. Atmosphere was still good despite the lowish crowd. Next game for me is Hereford Utd at Edgar St a week Tuesday which hopefully should be a routine win(famous last words)

Edited by Paolo Di Canio

Guest Paolo Di Canio
12 Leeds fans arrested, sub human scum.

How exactly do you come to that conclusion? Do you know what the arrests were for? Where you even there? My advice is don't comment on something you know nothing of. South Stand boys were certainly animated, so I'd imagine a few huckled in there. Outside, even though there was a fair mob, they would have got no where near Millwall, coppers well on top of it after last years excitement :P No doubt it will be daft arrests for being pissed and rowdy and maybe a night in the cells, certainly not deserving of the term "sub human scum". See, this is what happens when big teams like Leeds play ;)

How exactly do you come to that conclusion? Do you know what the arrests were for? Where you even there? My advice is don't comment on something you know nothing of. South Stand boys were certainly animated, so I'd imagine a few huckled in there. Outside, even though there was a fair mob, they would have got no where near Millwall, coppers well on top of it after last years excitement :P No doubt it will be daft arrests for being pissed and rowdy and maybe a night in the cells, certainly not deserving of the term "sub human scum". See, this is what happens when big teams like Leeds play ;)

Violent disorder and criminal damage both inside and outside the ground. Considering the restrictions imposed on the Millwall fans its all a bit pathetic. I've been to Elland Rd in the hme end when my team from down south were on a bubble trip. Unable to get to the away fans they turned on the police, fellow Leeds fans and surrounding property, looks like more of the same. Pathetic.

Violent disorder and criminal damage both inside and outside the ground. Considering the restrictions imposed on the Millwall fans its all a bit pathetic. I've been to Elland Rd in the hme end when my team from down south were on a bubble trip. Unable to get to the away fans they turned on the police, fellow Leeds fans and surrounding property, looks like more of the same. Pathetic.

No-one can deny Leeds have a scum element to their support. Over 300 banning orders for England internationals is testimony to that. I actually feel they are not doing enough to rid this nasty side from their support.

Apart from this reason, and Leeds are certainly not alone in that particular regard, I still can't understand why so many people hate the club with such a passion.

Amazingly I've been to about 16 or 17 Leeds games since my first against Man Utd in 97 (A fine 1-0 home win!) and i've yet to see one scrap. This includes away games against Cardiff, Rangers, and a European sortie to see them play Troyes.

12 Leeds fans arrested, sub human scum.

12 fans, that's 90% more than turn up at Firhill every 2nd week to watch the sh*te that is Partick Thistle. What are you doing on a football chat site, you know nothing about football, you only k now what it is like to be a third rate person, third at everything. Sad individual that you are...... :lol: