The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

12 fans, that's 90% more than turn up at Firhill every 2nd week to watch the sh*te that is Partick Thistle. What are you doing on a football chat site, you know nothing about football, you only k now what it is like to be a third rate person, third at everything. Sad individual that you are...... :lol:

:lol:

That's hilarious. I can't believe you would say that about someone else you hypocritical w****r, you :lol: Making fun of a Scottish league team on a Scottish league forum-what a jolly jape! :lol: I'm literally pishing myself laughing at the wonder that is yourself :lol: . You know the only thing that's funnier? You being hoofed in the balls by me wearing steel toe-caps :lol: That would really have them rolling in the aisles! Lord have mercy! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by revolvingduck

Two trialists played in a closed doors game,this is taken from the OS:-

Northern Ireland international Keith Gillespie and former Celtic defender Mo Camara are training with Leeds United.

The duo are with the club on trial basis and played in a behind-closed-doors friendly match against Rochdale at Elland Road earlier this week.

United manager Simon Grayson confirmed: "Keith has left Sheffield United and trained with us for the last week, and it's the same situation with Mo Camara who has left Derby.

"I worked with Mo earlier this season and he is a good, experienced left back.

"I played with Keith at Blackburn and when you get the chance to look at players like that you do it

"It's promising that a Nothern Ireland international wants to try and play for the club, and Mo has played at the highest level as well so it's good to have players like that wanting to play for us - whether they do or not we will wait and see.

"I also looked at an Australian defender who played in the game against Rochdale.

"We're always looking and we'll make decisions as and when."

What an elbow! Nice one lad, anyway the keeper was just a soft Southern b*****d just like the rest of them

How exactly do you come to that conclusion? Do you know anything about being elbowed in the face? Where you even there? My advice is don't comment on something you know nothing of.

It's sad really how one of Britain's biggest clubs havbe ended up in such a state, David o'Leay should never have been sacked.

I think you'll find that it was O'Leary's fault in the 1st place, spending million's upon million's on dud's, Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool spent a fraction of the money O'Leary did and still finished 1st,2nd and 3rd. Leeds only have themselves to blame.

Guest Paolo Di Canio
How exactly do you come to that conclusion? Do you know anything about being elbowed in the face? Where you even there? My advice is don't comment on something you know nothing of.

Right funny...... Don't have a problem with Beckford retaliating to a sly dig from the keeper, just wish he could be as fly as the Millwall keeper at doing it. I am convinced we have enough strikers to cover his loss for 3 games

Guest Paolo Di Canio

Wasn't worth the drive, Overnight then drive back(although Peter Lorimer gave us our tickets which was ideal) A bunch of gutless wankers is the only way to describe that squad and Grayson can f**k off anytime he wants. It could have been oh so different if that fat scouse p***k had scored his penalty as the reulting corner was cleared and Hereford scored on the counter. Edgar St is like a shitty old Greyhound track and Hereford is mince

How? As i live here and have spoken to Leeds fans, they agree they are utterly crap. I mean FFS Hereford c'mon.

Rinky had the biggest delusions of grandeur. He began to get to terms with Leeds United's state of affairs but he buggered off in the huff.