The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Livid at Leeds and the p***k that runs the official twitter account.

What did he do?

With an hour of the window to go, they tweeted; "Don't go to bed just yet...there is still work to be done. #DeadlineDay #lufc" Naturally, Leeds fans responded with excitement.

They then tweeted about Matt Smith and Dominic Poleon being sold.

Then tweeted "After a busy last hour that is us done for the 2014 Summer Transfer Window #DeadlineDay #lufc" Leeds fans went fucking mental.

That is why i dont use facebowk and twatter as the mis-information on them is just a load of rumours.

As for the club upsetting the fans there was meant to be a possible signing but Pavoletti decided he was staying in Italy and not joining Leeds, that was why the account said what it did.

Edited by WE ARE LEEDS

Seems Cellino cant choose a new coach yet:-

Adam Pope @APOPEY · 28m
#lufc Massimo Cellino backs Neil Redfearn: "I've decided to leave the team to Neil. At the moment too many coaches call me & I'm confused."
Cellino added: "I think it's best to keep going with a #lufc man like now, that knows football & makes the team play in a beautiful way."
#lufc just to add that Cellino has not confirmed if this will be permanent situation with Redfearn or just for the interim period.
#lufc Cellino has just added:"For the moment it's the best thing to do." Seems clear he is inundated with requests for the role & needs time

Just hope when he has picked a new coach he lets Redfearn return to his role as head of the academy.