The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Guest cfc1877
It's sad really how one of Britain's biggest clubs havbe ended up in such a state, David o'Leay should never have been sacked.

It was Peter Risdale's fault, he's doing it again now with Cardiff!

What a shame, another season in the third tier of English football for shitty Leeds United. Horrible town, horrible team, horrible fans...hilarious dillusions of grandeur.

Don't have much time for the team but the city is a fucking palace compared to where you are living :lol:

Don't have much time for the team but the city is a fucking palace compared to where you are living :lol:

Aye fair dos had some cracking nights in Leeds but the club are utter scumbags. Had nothing against them until they failed to do the right thing with the like of Bowyer and Woodgate after their nightclub 'adventure'

What a shame, another season in the third tier of English football for shitty Leeds United. Horrible town, horrible team, horrible fans...hilarious dillusions of grandeur.

:lol::P

Edited by BluebirdTon

Ive been to Leeds more times than I care to remember, its a crap place. No matter what you think of Glasgow its wipes the floor with Leeds in all of the usual categories, food, drink, shops, arts, architecture, history, etc

history,

That bit is probably not true (or even arguable). Glasgow's rise to fame didn't really start until the 1750s and needed the dredging of the Clyde to complete it. Leeds was ambling along as a textile town well before that

Has anyone seen Rinky?

I'm scared he may finally have realised he supports a pish team in the third division and might have done something silly - like believe Ken Bates.

Has anyone seen Rinky?

I'm scared he may finally have realised he supports a pish team in the third division and might have done something silly - like believe Ken Bates.

I was wondering where he is...

Well, at least he can look forward to a "derby" against a team from Greater Manchester next season. Shame it's Stockport County and not Manchester United, but he can dream :P

Just back, knackered and gutted. Well done Donnie, they played some great football. Wembley - wow, what a stadium. Here's hoping Leeds get get up next season without the handicap of a massive point deduction.

Was down for the Stockport/Rochdale game yesterday, it is some stadium, the third tier of the stands are huge!

Only drawback was the pissing rain which meant I got soaked as I was only 13 rows back from the front. Got a cracking view of the celebrations for Stockport's 2nd and 3rd goals though, right in front of me.

Only drawback was the pissing rain which meant I got soaked as I was only 13 rows back from the front. Got a cracking view of the celebrations for Stockport's 2nd and 3rd goals though, right in front of me.

I was in the 11th row up from the pitch, thank fvck the p1ssing rain on Sunday morning stopped about 11 in the morning.

Given the crowd at the 2nd div play-off, couldn't you have moved further back?

Given the crowd at the 2nd div play-off, couldn't you have moved further back?

I thought about it, but I was already soaked so I just thought bugger it, also it was quite full behind me around where I was, I think they had been selling tickets from the back row and working their way forwards