The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

i hope leeds get back into the premiership reli soon! would love to got to a man utd v leeds game! It would possibly be a better atmosphere than wen we play the scousers

i hope leeds get back into the premiership reli soon! would love to got to a man utd v leeds game! It would possibly be a better atmosphere than wen we play the scousers

I'm sorry this is a bit off topic.

But.....come on tae f**k I know young uns like to write everythinh quicky but is reducing a word from 6 to 4 letters and totally changing it's spelling really worth it??

Edited by Dee4Life1893

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

After a period of abscence due to unforseen health reasons, I have returned and as usual the twats on this forum post their drivel about the glory hunting pish they follow and how Leeds United fans are all b*****ds!

Well, to be honest I couldn't give a feck what anyone else thinks, I never have and I doubt I ever will.

As for naming managers, I will continue to do so in the manner I wish, I really couldn't care who it offends.

With regards to the most important part of this topic, that of Leeds United, I was like many at an all time low with regards to our performance at Wembley, still after the points deduction & all the crap that went throught the season, it was a great effort to get there.

Don't like the new strips, especially the 3rd strip, makes like a poor Coventry top to me!

Kewell is a c*nt & no further words or effort should be used to talk about the lump of shit, except I hope his family don't suffer like many Leeds fans did on that awful night.

Roll on next season and I'm looking forward to winning the league rather than any more play offs.

I hope Leeds United die but thats just my opinion.

As for Rinky,a welcomed return of contradictory pish ! ;)

I'm looking forward to winning the league

Ah, that old Elland Road modesty... :rolleyes:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Ah, that old Elland Road modesty... :rolleyes:

Actually it was a statement of hope that we don't get into yet another play off as we never win the final. 3 times in them and 3 times lost, if we are to go up this season, it must be automatic promotion.

As for naming managers, I will continue to do so in the manner I wish, I really couldn't care who it offends.

Welcome back you fucking idiot, in a perverse sort of way i've missed your rambling, contradictory drivel. I don't think you using rediculous names for managers actually offends anyone rather than amuses them, go on invent one for Scolari go on, go on , go on. :lol:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Welcome back you fucking idiot, in a perverse sort of way i've missed your rambling, contradictory drivel. I don't think you using rediculous names for managers actually offends anyone rather than amuses them, go on invent one for Scolari go on, go on , go on. :lol:

Just to be pedantic, I never called Alex Ferguson...Allpish Ferguscum, it was Allshit Ferguscum!

Scolari, means nowt to me, don't think his precence will matter for the year or so he is in England.

Just to be pedantic, I never called Alex Ferguson...Allpish Ferguscum, it was Allshit Ferguscum!

Scolari, means nowt to me, don't think his precence will matter for the year or so he is in England.

oh, look what the cats dragged in :P it's slinky shittybottom wi mare of his piiiiiish

After a period of abscence due to unforseen health reasons, I have returned and as usual the twats on this forum post their drivel about the glory hunting pish they follow and how Leeds United fans are all b*****ds!

The play-off defeat was such a bitter pill to swallow I take it! :P

I never called Alex Ferguson...Allpish Ferguscum, it was Allshit Ferguscum!

We've missed your cutting edge banter. Erm...

Leeds will never play Chelsea in the next decade, so Scholari doesn't affect me

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Our next striker (the one to be kept top secret) appears to be Jay Bothroyd of Wolves, can't make the Wolves first team and was a massive flop at Blackburn, so can't say his possible move to ER excites me, sadly Freedman can't get his fecking wife to move from her London pad and won't come up to Leeds without his family.