The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

:bounce2:bounce1:bounce3:bounce4

Watched some of the play-off in a pub in Blackpool, delighted that Doncaster won :D

Will Rinky ever appear again!!! :P

Shouldn't you be out hunting for glory?

That bit is probably not true (or even arguable). Glasgow's rise to fame didn't really start until the 1750s and needed the dredging of the Clyde to complete it. Leeds was ambling along as a textile town well before that

The fact that Glasgow achieved (if you want to call it that - much of it was negative of course) more more in far less time would suggest that it's still got a very rich history.

And so what if it needed the dredging of the Clyde? That's like saying Chicago's history isn't rich because it needed to wait for transport infrastructure.

A *real* Leeds fan would have come on here and accepted the inevitable slagging ;)

I was waiting for Rinky to come back and tell me when I should post again. Didn't want to sound as if I wasn't a real Leeds fan.

Next season, hopefully Macca will calm my doubts.

• 1 month later...
Leeds will win a couple of games next season and he'll be back spouting his "Leeds will be a premiership club again", "I hate Man Ure, Chelski, Carduff" shite. I can't wait <_<

After calling the Manchester United manager "Allpiss Ferguson", I'm curious to know what Rinky is going to call Phil Scholari :D My bet is on something subtle like "Phil Poopy-pants :o

After calling the Manchester United manager "Allpiss Ferguson", I'm curious to know what Rinky is going to call Phil Scholari :D My bet is on something subtle like "Phil Poopy-pants :o

That's the worst excuse for a derogatory nickname i've ever seen in my life.

Kewell has signed for that Turk mob. Has he no morals? Hope he breaks his leg next time he plays.

And leeds fans are all angels! you lot wouldn't sing anything about a plane disaster or such like? :rolleyes:

People when they walk into football grounds become morons and Leeds fans are up their with the best of them which makes it so fucking hypocritical!!!

That's the worst excuse for a derogatory nickname i've ever seen in my life.

I'd seen some barrel scraping before on P&B, but that was a new low