The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Toughest game of the season so far for Leeds this saturday coming.

Swindon to win 3-1 :lol:

:lol: ...well at least you had the correct scoreline, just to the wrong teams. :lol::lol::lol:

The worst defensive and goalkeeping performance in years that I can remember at Swindon. Centre backs letting the ball roll under there foot, our keeper letting in a free kick that stevie wonder could have saved (you have to see it)

Terrible. Left as soon as the 3rd went in.

ps the guy who got red deserved to go for 2 footed challenge and Beckford was a lucky boy to stay on the pitch as well.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

What has happened to Andy Robinson? Has he employed Tomis Brolin as his fitness coach. Robinson looks so overweight it is now embarrassing, this bloke needs to think about things or by January he's off to League 2 or the shit that is Cardiff.

Not impressed with the performance v Hartlepool, too many thought it would be a stroll in the park until Macca got them in for the half time bollixing.

Now we are in the last 16, I'd be fine to get Arsenal at home and get beat, so that we can get out of this non money making cup, and concentrate on the most important thing and that is winning league 1.

What has happened to Andy Robinson? Has he employed Tomis Brolin as his fitness coach. Robinson looks so overweight it is now embarrassing, this bloke needs to think about things or by January he's off to League 2 or the shit that is Cardiff.

Not impressed with the performance v Hartlepool, too many thought it would be a stroll in the park until Macca got them in for the half time bollixing.

Now we are in the last 16, I'd be fine to get Arsenal at home and get beat, so that we can get out of this non money making cup, and concentrate on the most important thing and that is winning league 1.

How the mighty have fallen :lol:

ps you can win today, you're on my football coupon

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
How the mighty have fallen :lol:

ps you can win today, you're on my football coupon

At least we were mighty once and will be again, whilst others dream of mid table in Division One! :lol: