Frank's Burd Of The Day

Guest Ruggy Bairn

Guest Ruggy Bairn

Is it just me or is the 'Burd of the Day' feature on the homepage fecked?

Yesterday and today all I get is a wee white box with a red cross in it.

What's the hampden? It brightens my day up - and it's all gone rather limp now.... :o

What's the hampden? It brightens my day up - and it's all gone rather limp now.... :o

Dunno what's up with it :(

The burd is fetched from an external site - sometimes it disappears for a couple of days - but hopefully it will be back soon :P

Guest Ruggy Bairn

Dunno what's up with it :(

The burd is fetched from an external site - sometimes it disappears for a couple of days - but hopefully it will be back soon :P

Excellent pieman, it will go from being limp to springing back into life again..... :o

Thank God, thats enough tp put me off this site, bunch of pervy old men, however, on the other hand, since there's the equivalent to page 3, when does the page 7 equivalent come about? :D:D

The people that wrote the "babe-a-day" module recently released "hunk-a-day" but needless to say it won't be getting installed on P&B.

Tell you what MC - if Frank hasn't extracted the digit by the end of the week we will scrap the feature. It isn't THAT bad anyway - no worse than you get in the Currant Bun. :P

Guest Ruggy Bairn

Tell you what MC - if Frank hasn't extracted the digit by the end of the week we will scrap the feature. It isn't THAT bad anyway - no worse than you get in the Currant Bun. :P

NO!!!!!!!

Poll starting!! :o

Frank called me yesterday to say he's been away a while getting some new burds - he apologised for the shortage of totty recently - but thankfully semi-naked burds are now back at P&B :P

Haw'll what about my question ya ignoramous :P

Surely include the hunk of the week would attract more women to the forum and increase sno1f's chances of losing his virginity although there is more chance of Ruggy Bairn catching yet another dose. :blink:

Haw'll what about my question ya ignoramous :P

Surely include the hunk of the week would attract more women to the forum and increase sno1f's chances of losing his virginity although there is more chance of Ruggy Bairn catching yet another dose. :blink:

The day that hunk of the day is a feature on a website I run will be the same day that hell freezes over :P

Guest Ruggy Bairn
although there is more chance of Ruggy Bairn catching yet another dose. :blink:

Never again Sid, I'm telling you. That cocktail brolly up my peephole was enough to make me wrap forever more! :o

Archived