Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Right then chaps, going to focus on Ascot today.

Only one piece of information, but it appears to be a very confident tip.

Basically the horse is called GLAMOUROUS SPIRIT and it runs in the 2:50 Ascot, Ryan Moore booked.

I've been told to have whatever I want on as it wont be getting beat. It has been working all over Mythical Spirit, who hosed up on debut yesterday. One of my biggest bets for a long time.

1.10: A horse I was given on its very first run was SPANISH MOON. I was told that this was going to be a very serious horse. He duly won on debut, in a race which produced many winners. He was disappointing on his only run of last year, but this horse definitely has ability, and at 4/1, rates as a bet today.

1.40: Jamboretta can complete a double for Stoute as he will come on for a prep run and come on a ton for it. The 4/5 price reflects the chance of the horse though.

Hopefully a wee treble can be landed here. Good luck to all punting today.

2 out of 3 aint bad I suppose, great prices on the two winners, despite the rule 4 :(

Glad I can help us beat the bookies. :ph34r:

Great shouts as well DJP, those short prices have done us both :lol: / :(

Great shouts as well DJP, those short prices have done us both :lol: / :(

Real kick in the teeth when something so short priced lets you down. Most the time you would think that would be the only banker.

Off to a BBQ now, so going to miss my 7:25 race, gutted as I have a really good feeling about that horse ;) Of course I have bet on it :)

Edited by DJP

Just back from the footy to find this in my bet365 account,jammy fucker!!

10/05/2008 1.45 Ascot

(Win and Each Way)

Baharah 12/1

Won

10/05/2008 2.40 Lingfield

(Win and Each Way)

Miracle Seeker 14/1

Won

50 pence e/w double ,returned just over £96

Edited by wee livi clyde

Just got a tip for the 8.25 war Alseraaj

Thats the tip i had too, yours from Kieron Fallon's website as well?? Before today he had given 5 winners out of 6 races and i had been on all 5, so was quite hopefull in it. Ah well. Time for a break from the horses I think.

Edited by cityfan

Thats the tip i had too, yours from Kieron Fallon's website as well?? Before today he had given 5 winners out of 6 races and i had been on all 5, so was quite hopefull in it. Ah well. Time for a break from the horses I think.

Fired a tenner of my winnings on it. Was never really in it. You said you had a lot on it. How much is a lot ???

Just back from the footy to find this in my bet365 account,jammy fucker!!

10/05/2008 1.45 Ascot

(Win and Each Way)

Baharah 12/1

Won

10/05/2008 2.40 Lingfield

(Win and Each Way)

Miracle Seeker 14/1

Won

50 pence e/w double ,returned just over £96

Nice little return there mate :cheers

You guys are good.

Once again I thank thee.

Went off at 6/1.

Nice one mate, had a little dabble on it after reading your post, CHEERS!!!!!

Cheers, A nice little earner for me. Completed a good day all round for me on the horses.

Fired a tenner of my winnings on it. Was never really in it. You said you had a lot on it. How much is a lot ???

£75. Wouldn't be a lot to most people, but is a lot to me as £20 is the most i'd usually stick on a horse.

Just went and worked out how much profit I made from Fallon's tips, (because like i said, before today 5 of his 6 had won) and the final figure is just under £500, so I think I'll let him off for the crap predicition today :)

£75. Wouldn't be a lot to most people, but is a lot to me as £20 is the most i'd usually stick on a horse.

Just went and worked out how much profit I made from Fallon's tips, (because like i said, before today 5 of his 6 had won) and the final figure is just under £500, so I think I'll let him off for the crap predicition today :)

I think £75 is a big bet, especially in this forum. I doubt to many bet that kind of money on a single.

I generally bet £10 on most horses, as tonight on my tip (not that confident, pleased it won at 6's none the less). Most my bets range between £5-£30, odd crazy bet at £50.

f**k the most I've ever bet on a horse was £20, and that was today on Cabbage's tip. The reason for that is that I know f**k all about racing and stick mostly to tips on football message boards. You tend to find guys with genuine tips from people in the know compared to arses on betting forums who just bleat their own nonsense.

Its the first time I've bet over £20 on a horse and it'll be the last! It was different with this one as with the odds being 2/1 and Fallons tips being good so far, I thought I'd push the boat out a little. Got greedy.

I also know little about Horse Racing and don't have the time to keep records and check form guides, so rely on the good people on the internet for tips. The problem is just identifying the bullshitters from the genuine guys who know what they are talking about. Luckily for the gamblers of P&B, DJP and Cabbage are two guys who know what they are talking about.

Aye mate thats a big bet, even for the likes of myself.

Well done on Phluke DJP, I was at my mates birds 21st, but sadly I checked my phone for that result :lol: quality tippage bud.

I'll keep the info I get coming though lads, glad you appreciate it

I also know little about Horse Racing and don't have the time to keep records and check form guides, so rely on the good people on the internet for tips. The problem is just identifying the bullshitters from the genuine guys who know what they are talking about. Luckily for the gamblers of P&B, DJP and Cabbage are two guys who know what they are talking about.

Cabbage know's what he is talking about, Wouldn't put myself in that bracket :lol:

It worth another go the Jockey gave ut a terrible ride it got gambled from 5/2 into 13/8 and drifted back out to 9/4 at the off.

Ach well...

My mate who has good contacts before gave me it.

Edited by seamus