Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Late word for a horse at Tramore 7.15 called JAMIES CHOICE. If anyone posts it on the betfair forum I will personally hunt you down and stab you.

Take as you like ;)

Missed out on that horse the other day, was going to back it because my old mans called Jamie(good reason :lol: ),anyway i passed on it and it won at 16/1 :rolleyes:

Just gone chasing and put £15 on Desert Hawk @ 11/4 in the 8pm

Once again, apologies all. Feel sick. had this tip since monday. Morale at work is hardly high, think it will be like a morgue tomorrow. Had a rotten week, complied with getting drunk b4 and after Swindon's game on saturday and celebrating my coupon winning, only to find at once I got home, Derby won there game in extra time, leaving me with £0.00

Bad enough losing £70, but for some reason that does not bother, more bothered by fact I gave tip and knowing my source was 95% confident it would win, feel terrible letting you lot down. Most my bets are shocking, but this information from my source is usually spot on. Apologies, Feel bad for giving it out with such confidence.

Edited by DJP

cheers Cabbage/Wee Livi Clyde, You can call me a c*nt if you want though, certainly feel like one. Done a R/F as well in 8pm with 2 joint favs

Just had a pm from someone at 7:50 saying they were going to bet a score and wondered why they could not get the bet on. Someone got lucky :lol:, Certainly not myself or the rest of you. Apologies.

Edited by DJP

Its good to be back :lol: / :(

Unlucky DJP, i for one would never slaughter anyone for passing on info.

Cant see anyone slaughtering him, just showing thier disapointment the tip didnt come through. Everyone knows the risks of backing short priced tips and no one is forcing them to follow it. Im more disapointed in myself for getting carried away after having such a good day, should've stuck with the original stake I had on but got greedy and tried to turn a good day into a great one. It wasn't DJP who put the money on.

Cant see anyone slaughtering him, just showing thier disapointment the tip didnt come through. Everyone knows the risks of backing short priced tips and no one is forcing them to follow it. Im more disapointed in myself for getting carried away after having such a good day, should've stuck with the original stake I had on but got greedy and tried to turn a good day into a great one. It wasn't DJP who put the money on.

I wasnt talking about anyone in particular mate, was merely trying to make DJP feel better :(

Cheers Cityfan. I except any blame though. It happens, not nice. Like yourself, wish i was more controlled, last few tips I got off same fella, only bet £30 at bigger prices and they won, got far to greedy this time and like last month, got my fingers badly burnt. Words can't express how I feel right now.

Edited by DJP

Cheers Cityfan. I except any blame though. It happens, not nice. Like yourself, wish i was more controlled, last few tips I got off same fella, only bet £30 at bigger prices and they won, got far to greedy this time and like last month, got my fingers badly burnt. Words can't express how I feel right now.

You're a shit.

Only kidding :lol: just trying to lighten the mood.At the end of the day mate,a tip is a tip,its everyone own choice if they take it or not,don't let it get to you. :D