Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Cheers

I wish it was a £15 lucky 15. But midweek try to bet more sensible, so sadly just a 35p e/w lucky 15. I really should do £15 lucky 15's with the amount i waste on singles. I just remembered I also had that 14/1 shot as a single :D. Roll on 4:25. Will be just my luck that an 11/10 shot will let me down.

:o Nice one so far DJP.

How much do you have on per line in the lucky 15?

Ah, doesn't matter :P

So with your winnings, I take it your planning to reimburse everyone who followed that tip last week? :P

Sadly just checked! Gutted, Just 25p each way, due to putting £10 on the 5:55 tip, Also have a odd 75p e/w accumulator on this along with lucky 15

1 21/08/2008 2.05 Great Leighs

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream The Magic of Rio 7/1 3 Places

1/5 Odds Won

2 21/08/2008 2.40 Great Leighs

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream Ethaara 7/4 3 Places

1/5 Odds Won

3 21/08/2008 3.50 Great Leighs

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream Irish Mayhem 14/1 3 Places

1/4 Odds Won

4 21/08/2008 4.25 Great Leighs

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream Masaalek 11/10 3 Places

1/5 Odds To Run

Multiples

Bet Type No of Bets Unit Stake Stake To Win Returns

E/W Lucky 15 15 0.25 7.50

Since the 11th of July I am £311 down on bet365 (just worked it all out). So if any justice I will win today. Has failure all over it the last race though. £70 down on PaddyPower (which i had that last tip on)

Edited by DJP

Still in for a very nice payout if this last nag comes in... Fingers crossed here.

Perhaps you can get yourself on Betfair and lay it for a couple of ton?

Ages ago I closed my betfair a/c (after unsurpsingly for me, losing a fortune), went to re-open but they said I had to hand write them a letter to re-open it. To lazy, so never did :lol:

But not into laying etc.. if it loses, it loses. Good excitement anway. My boss is away. Done no work since 2nd winner and not much more will be done if this one wins :lol: Hard to motivate myself when I have about a month left in a job (no deadline when it goes, but early october they predict)

Dont worry about that one mate.

Congratulations on getting three out of 4.

That certainly helped pass time this afternoon. You should still get back £100+ so enjoy your evening! :cheers

Cheers. Can't say how gutted I am. Was even shaking towards the race :lol:

I have never felt like crying so much over winning a ton lol

Since the 11th of July I am £311 down on bet365 (just worked it all out). So if any justice I will win today. Has failure all over it the last race though. £70 down on PaddyPower (which i had that last tip on)

Gutted, was showing a guy at work who pointed out I had 3 pages. £611 down since I been back from Vegas :(

Although got £184 back today with 1 horse to go

5:55 Fontwell

Just been sent a text from the guy who have gave me the tip last week, So upto you weather you want to bet on it. He is currently in Spain and told me to put a fair whack on for him, I have a rather smaller bet at just £10. Horse in question is Keltic Lord 5/1. Think bigger prices will be available but as I use bet365, just took that price and hope it drifts to a bigger price due to offer.

Good luck if you back it and lets hope it does better then the last one

DOH! 2nd

:lol:

I know, but then if the others had lost you'd have £0, so....... :P

Fair point :lol:

Sign of a typical gambler, always wanting more than they have, lol!

Congrats on your win. When you compare it to what you staked, it's a great return!

I can never have enough money :lol: And fair point, Cheers :cheers

All your winnings on brentford away to Barnet! ;)

Not that I plan to, but what are your sources behind that. League 2 is a dog eat dog league. Even when I watched Swindon win promotion in that league, even with our full strength teams we struggled against most teams, often scraping wins which often flattered us. I don't miss not being in League 2.

On the basis that Barnet are rank rotten. Conceeded 10 goals in there last 3 games, only scoring 2 in the process.

Brentford have scored 4 and conceeded 3 in there last 3 games, although to be fair 2 of them were defeats. I have seen barnets defending on sky's "big league round up" programme the last few weeks, and it is awful to say the least.

Edited by Kayster