Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Just the 2 for me today:

1:00 - LINGFIELD

Last 5 race form reads 32121. Last time out won over C&D on it's first course apperance, while staying on. Only up 5lb's for that effort which shouldnt be a problem, and should record its second win.

CLEAR SAILING

3:10 - LINGFIELD

This one looks an absolute certainty in which is only a 4 runner race. Last time out seen it run over C&D in a CLASS 2 event, and only finished second by a head to the winner on that day Elna Bright. Main thing to take from that race, is that it beat 2 of todays rivals in the process, while giving away weight. Now today it drops back down to class 3 AND also is bottom weight, meaning it is better off weighted than last time. If it wasnt 6 days before pay day I would be lumping on this big time!! Another positive is having champion jockey JAMIE SPENCER on board, for one of his 3 rides at the meeting.

ATLANTIC STORY

2 X SINGLES

&

1 X DOUBLE

May also incude them with a few football teams too.

EDIT TO ADD: Not sure of prices, but showing as 5/2 and 4/5 in paper.

Edited by Kayster

Just the one for me today at Kempton and it turns out it is the pricewise horse.

2.45 Aarchen 11/1 £10 e/w

Now 11/2!

Oh and that bitch always lets me down when I go for her stables since you pointed her out to me, even more so when her top jockey Aiden Coleman is on board. I put it down to his first name!

Edited by DJP

Utter crap day today, just the 1 winner. Just sticking to 3 horses tomorrow...

E/W Singles & Trixie

2:45 Aachen @ 7/1

3:15 Aigle D'Or @ 11/1

3:40 Rock Ascot @ 12/1

I lied. Also on Kayster's double and Braveheart Move @ 3/1 in the first at Kempton.

Where was Aachen available at 11/1 this morning? :huh: I backed it at 7/1 last night and haven't seen the price go up at all anywhere. Gutted to miss out on the bigger price as I've a pretty big E/W stake on it.

Edited by cityfan

Where was Aachen available at 11/1 this morning? :huh: I backed it at 7/1 last night and haven't seen the price go up at all anywhere. Gutted to miss out on the bigger price as I've a pretty big E/W stake on it.

I got it at Corals yesterday!!

Edit to add Just watched morning line and it was still 11/1 at corals first thing this morning according to them

Edited by stevenston saint

I've also backed Aachen (2.45 Kempton)which is now down to 5/1 at all the main high street bookies (as at 1.30pm). My other selection is Snakebite (3.15 Kempton).

2 x £3 singles, 1 x £3 double.

Edited by H Wragg

Lucky 15

1.55 Wolverhampton Texas Queen 7/4 5/2 WINNER :)

3.40 Wolverhampton Son Of Monsieur 13/2

4.10 Wolverhampton Peak District 4/1

4.40 Wolverhampton Novillero 9/4

Lucky 15

1.35 Ffos Las Meath All Star 5/2 WINNER :)

2.10 Ffos Las Special Envoy 6/4 3rd :(

2.50 Ffos Las Herons Well 6/1

3.20 Ffos Las Saphir Des Bois 11/4

Edited by DJP

Success yesterday, and gonna have another stab at it today.

Looked over the card at Wolverhampton, and there are 3 that take my fanncy.

1:55 - TEXAS QUEEN - 13/8

Isn't up against much quality, quality wise today. Was 3rd over C&D last LTO, and drops down 5ld's today which will help.

2:30 - WANCHAI WHISPER - 4/5

Has won 2 of its last 3 races one of which was a class 5 event. Today drops in class to a class 6 event, and will be the one to beat. Only concern is his form at Wolverhampton, but willing to overlook that based on it's recent form.

3:05 - DUNEEN DREAM - 14/1

Reason for this selection is the form of the horses it beat in it's penultimate race back on 14/10/09. That race has produced a few winners recently, some of which have been at a better class than today. Has had one run since then, and should have came on fitness wise for that run.

SINGLES

DOUBLES

&

TREBLES

Good luck people!

Going against you here Kayster, hopefully one of us wins

2.30 Wolverhampton Zelos Dream

e/w patent, yes Thurles, I am a glutton for Punishment

3.05 Wolverhampton No Wonga 7/1

3.30 Thurles Mats Teacher 16/1

4.00 Thurles Prestige Boy 8/1