Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Been given a tip for Thursday. This tip is as big as they come. I will not post details on here until Thursday. Will give the reason to the regulars. When I post later on board, I will just give the horse in question.

Been given a tip for Thursday. This tip is as big as they come. I will not post details on here until Thursday. Will give the reason to the regulars. When I post later on board, I will just give the horse in question.

Sensible ;)

Newton Abbott off today (Waterlogged course)

Beware of the non runners at Lingfield as well - they are dropping like flies at the moment. A day off for me today youl all be pleased to know.

DJP - any news on Thursdays tip?

Edited by Haitch

Newton Abbott off today (Waterlogged course)

Beware of the non runners at Lingfield as well - they are dropping like flies at the moment. A day off for me today youl all be pleased to know.

DJP - any news on Thursdays tip?

Mentioned it briefly in conversation with someone on here in a pvt message. As said before, don't want to say much on here. I do not want to say the horse until I get my early price :lol:. Expect it thursday sometime. Sounds daft but I really do not want to give to much away.

Off to Swindon now to get very drunk before Swindon v QPR :lol:

Just went to deposit money in my bet365 a/c, I forgot about my limit I set myself. So just had to open up a paddy power a/c (due to them also having a best price offer like bet365) very sad that I know my debit card details off by heart :lol:

Just went to deposit money in my bet365 a/c, I forgot about my limit I set myself. So just had to open up a paddy power a/c (due to them also having a best price offer like bet365) very sad that I know my debit card details off by heart :lol:

Who's the cash on then? ;)

Who's the cash on then? ;)

You have mail. Sent out quite a few messages earlier, Not sure if everyone got them or not as was at work and had the screen minimized to about 5% :lol:

More then happy to send tip to anyone who pm's me. Don't want to post it on the board yet. However if you are dreaming of millions forget it, as the horse is under 2/1

Guest dougalldogg

4:15 3rd Set

Not a great price, but a great bet, know a mate who knows a lot about horses who has £100 straight on it, known that Ive popped £50 on it.... so heres hoping!!

4:15 3rd Set

Not a great price, but a great bet, know a mate who knows a lot about horses who has £100 straight on it, known that Ive popped £50 on it.... so heres hoping!!

Ouch, sore one. Well tipped by the papers, napped 5x.

7:40 Startford - Be Telling 7/4 - 2/1 if you want to go chasing.

You have mail. Sent out quite a few messages earlier, Not sure if everyone got them or not as was at work and had the screen minimized to about 5% :lol:

More then happy to send tip to anyone who pm's me. Don't want to post it on the board yet. However if you are dreaming of millions forget it, as the horse is under 2/1

Cheers for the tip DJP.Got £20 on it.15/8 at coral

Good luck to everyone who has backed it.

Cheers for the tip Cabbage, Got £10 on it

On the tip £70 (lad I work with has £200 and on a £5 treble it is the only horse he is waiting for after a 7/4 and 5/1 winner)

Good luck all, don't shoot the messenger :lol: