Cotocachi 3rd 10/1, rest terrible

All on Ben's Dream 3:30 7/2 2nd grrr

Edited by DJP

4.05 Curragh Baldini 50/1 3rd :D:lol::D

4.10 Pontefract Rare Ruby 20/1 useless

4.30 Windsor Cross The Line 16/1 useless

5.00 Windsor Danse The Blues 11/1 useless

5.20 Plumpton Stowford Press 10/1 4th :(

Just made a tidy profit on roulette so a daft bet, I will be amazed if 1 comes in. 5 e/w singles and a e/w lucky31. Small stakes only

Edited by DJP

Once again, just a few small bets on outsiders for a bit of interest, no 50/1 shots today though :lol:

2.50 Yarmouth Yughanni 14/1

4.50 Yarmouth Avoca Dancer 7/1

5.20 Yarmouth La Famiglia 8/1 WINNER :)

3.20 Yarmouth Miss Fritton 9/1

3.50 Yarmouth Natural Flair 9/2

Edited by DJP

Lucky 15 Bath

2.30 Bath Mehendi 11/4

3.00 Bath Fitz Flyer 4/6

3.30 Bath Fast Freddie 9/2

4.00 Bath Ainia 3/1

Outsiders e/w

2.50 Southwell Saby 11/1

4.50 Southwell Major Upset 16/1

3.10 Great Leighs Evens And Odds 13/2

3.40 Great Leighs Advanced 7/1

Well they were shite, luckily bet on two horses inbetween which have put me back in profit :)

Edited by DJP

Last 2 tips I put up last week, came in, all be it at short prices, but a winner's a winner. Had a look over tonights card @ Kempton, and found one that catches the eye.

8:20 - "MARKAB"

I am willing to ignore its last run on turf and focus my attention to it's prior outing on all weather, when it finished under a length behind the eventual winner who has since went on to win a few event similair to todays.

I would give a longer explanation, and there is other factors why I am backing it, but I am in a rush.

Once again anything over 4/1 and Im going each way. Lets hope it is 3 out of 3 :)

3.20 Thurles Farmer Grant 6/1

3.25 Ludlow Three Lions 7/2

3.35 Brighton Double Rubble 16/1

2 singles, e/w on Double Rubble. E/W Patent and Treble

Well they were crap. Double Rubble coming 4th only slight thing to get excited about. Hope Oxford Greyhounds treat me better tonight!

Edited by DJP

Think you will be waiting a while to get another Lucky 15 up as good as your last one DJP, not something that happens a lot, beleive me, lol!

As for my selection last night, it was dissapointing to say the least. I pick my selections without checking the price, so nothing is holding me back in terms of my own selections. So was quite surprised when I seen it priced @ 20/1, eventually backed to 14/1, and eventually finishing no where, lol!

Anyway, working till 7:30pm tonight so probably wont get any football bets on, so I turn my attention to the last 3 races at Great Leighs. Here are my thoughts on those races.....

8:20

This is quite a competitive handicap, and will be a tough one to call. 2 main contenders in my eyes are "Silk Hall" & "Drum Major". First up Silk hall, won last time out over the same distance as today, by an impressive 8 lengths. On that ocassion it opened at 5/2 and ended up going of at half the odds of 5/4, so was backed heavily. That was 10 days ago, and only up 1lb from the effort so should go well again, and probably as favourite. Drum Major will also be there challenging, also winning last time out over this course, but over a furlong shorter. Only won by 1/2 a length, while all out so the extra furlong may be the only concern, although course form is promising. I would opt for "Silk Hall" due to it's winning margin, last time out.

The outsider to look out for is the Mark Prescott horse "China Pink". His horses allways seem to do well at this level. Last time out just over a month ago finished 1/2 a length off the winner in a shorter trip @ Hamilton, however the 3rd & 4th horse from that day, have since went on to win there subsequent races quite impressivley, which are similair to tonights race.

Selection - SILK HALL

Danger - DRUM MAJOR

E/W Shot - CHINA PINK

8:50

Next up is a maiden, which isnt very appealing, and something I usually steer clear of, although there is still a few to consider. First up is the un-tried Saeed bin Suroor horse "Pink Ivory". First time out, however going by trainer form, 4 of his last 5 runners have been placed over the last 3 days, whcih is a positive along with it's draw in stall 1.

My pick however is going to be "Mazaris". This horse has had quite a few attempts at loosing its maiden tag, 6 to be exact however looks to be getting close to succeding. Last time out it only finished a nose! of the winner "Duty Doctor", who has since re-appeared earlier today, winning by 1/2 a length @ Brighton in the 4:40 7 Furlongs handicap.

An outside E/W shot to consider is "To Be Or Not To Be". Not been seen since December 2007, so may have something in the locker. I would be willing to take a small stakes risk, especially as there has been a few winners this year from that race back in December.

Selection - MAZARIS

Danger - PINK IVORY

E/W Shot - TO BE OR NOT TO BE

** Ran out of time and can't be bothered doing the third race. Gonna have a bet on the above selections, maybe even mix em up for a wee forecast or tri-cast :)

P.S Just noticed your selection cabbage. Wont get out of work in time for that one :(

Edited by Kayster