Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Had an excellent day yesterday, won £580

£6 (40p) lucky 15 came in, 7/1, 11/1 7/4 and 5/6 won £545, inc bonus

Other £6 lucky 15 had a 10/1 and 5/1 winner returning £35

Was so sad i took a picture of my coupon, will post it later if people want evidence lol. Been without the net for a week due to moving and forgetting my laptop charger.

Was so sad i took a picture of my coupon, will post it later if people want evidence lol. Been without the net for a week due to moving and forgetting my laptop charger.

Well done mate,got dejavu there,i'm sure i read this on another thread :lol: .It would seem you are rather pleased with yourself.Hope your move went all right.

Pity you missed your turn in the p+b syndicate :( Good for the rest of us though :lol:

Gutted as 11/1 was 16/1 on final sp before the race

horseske9.jpg Wasn't going to even do a horse bet that day, but despite season ticket, i opted to stay home and watch Scotland. My keyboard has seen cleaner days :lol:

Hello mate - well done on the winner.

I may as well join the club though... had a result myself on saturday. Backed Night Crescendo 20/1 and Heaven Knows 5/1 in a 50p e/w double... returned £69. Didnt photo the slip though...

Hello mate - well done on the winner.

I may as well join the club though... had a result myself on saturday. Backed Night Crescendo 20/1 and Heaven Knows 5/1 in a 50p e/w double... returned £69. Didnt photo the slip though...

Quite right mate,its only sad individuals who tend to do that. :P:lol:

Gone for a placepot at Huntingdon today,

2.30 2 Cee Cee Rider

11 Act Gold

3.00 3 Tempsford

3.30 1 Answer Me

2 Billie Magern

4.00 2 Hibiki

4 Elaala

4.30 4 Lyes Green

5 Scots Dragoon

5.00 2 Vacario

3 American World

2*1*2*2*2*2 = 32 bets at 50p stake. £16 total stake.

Quite right mate,its only sad individuals who tend to do that. :P:lol:

:lol: Didn't think anyone would believe me. Off to Barcelona now on a course (it's a hard life for some of us). So no betting this week for me. Roll on Saturday when I come back....

I was so sad, I didn't bother watching Swindon, letting my season ticket gather dust, as i wanted to watch Scotland. The final horse won @ 3:45, so went down just after half time in Scotland game to collect my winnings, As I couldn't wait :lol:. In process missing Ilewmuo's (SP) miss. :(

:lol: Didn't think anyone would believe me. Off to Barcelona now on a course (it's a hard life for some of us). So no betting this week for me. Roll on Saturday when I come back....

I was so sad, I didn't bother watching Swindon, letting my season ticket gather dust, as i wanted to watch Scotland. The final horse won @ 3:45, so went down just after half time in Scotland game to collect my winnings, As I couldn't wait :lol: . In process missing Ilewmuo's (SP) miss. :(

Been 3 times with work :P At least you saved yourself £30 mate on the ticket price,unlike some. :(